I have been actively working in the Perth real estate industry for 25 years and I was very proud to be a acknowledged as a 2016/2017 REIWA Award winner.
I have now specialised in the Wembley area since 2015, also servicing surrounding suburbs, and wherever my clients need me.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
I bring to the industry a level of integrity and professionalism that has seen me thrive in the tough industry of selling real estate.
SPECIALTIES & EXPERIENCE
* Residential sales, including private treaty and auctions
* Commercial and residential property management
* Trust accounting and agency financial management
* Department management - property management
* All aspects of real estate office administration.
MY SERVICE PROMISE
Whether selling a multi million dollar home or a lower priced entry level property, I deliver an uncompromised level of service to all buyers and sellers.
I have been in the industry since 1993.
* Schools and community - with my children attending Woodlands Primary School and Newman College, I am directly involved with the local community with both junior and senior sporting clubs.
* Sports club sponsorship - in my role as a major sponsor of Wembley Downs Junior Football Club and YMCC Hockey Club at Perry Lakes, I can also be found playing for YMCC in the Women's Metro 2s after wrapping up my home home opens on the weekend.
* Salvation Army volunteering - I have volunteered with the Salvation Army in Perth providing hot breakfasts throughout the city
I am also involved in a variety of seasonal community events and know the positive aspects of helping out in the local community.
2016/2017 REIWA Award winner