View By Appointment
Step back into the groovy 60s with this tribute to a simpler time of family and fun, with all the modern functionality a household of today requires. A three bedroom, one bathroom castle on a huge 849sqm block, maintained meticulously so you can lease it or reside yourself while you make development plans, renovate into a modern home with an oldschool twist, or simply enjoy as-is in all of its retro glory.
Only a stone’s throw to local amenities and great schools, the Main Street strip, Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre, with the beach and the CBD just a short drive down the road, it’s easy to see why Tuart Hill has surged in popularity among families and young professionals in recent years. 180 North Beach Drive is not only super cool with solid bones for the future, it’s perfectly positioned too.
With new timber floors throughout, your well-lit and air-conditioned lounge at the front of the home is ideal for relaxing after a long day to watch the news or enjoying some family time. Continue through to a groovy open plan kitchen and dining space, perfect for a family meal. The main kitchen has been updated along the way with newer appliances, a stainless-steel double sink, and all the storage you need, while still boasting retro charm with original cabinetry and benches fastidiously maintained.
Another sizeable games room sits just off the kitchen, useable as the stereotypical pool room, a second living space for the kids, or a bright home office if you like to hustle from home.
Your backyard is enormous, with the traditional tin shed, a couple of trees, a Hills Hoist, and enough grass for a pack of dogs and children to run around burring off energy, all very useable for summer entertaining on Christmas or Australia Day celebrations. This outdoor expanse will inevitably be where you make a killing with a development in the future or transform it into your own leisurely wonderland.
Three homely bedrooms with high ceilings, period-style decorative cornices, maintained oldschool carpets and one with built-in robes are everything you need to comfortably rest and dream about the killing you’ll make with your super-block down the track. These comfy rooms share a retro bathroom, with its bright blue bath and basin, oldschool tiling and ample cabinetry, you’ll feel like a 60s rockstar every time you shower.
180 North Beach Drive is a retro throwback with endless possibilities. When you’re looking to reside, renovate or detonate to make a killing with developments of your own, this classic family castle will not be on the market for long.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom, massive block.
- 849sqm Green Title block, zoned R30, development potential.
- Built in 1960, maintained and updated since, very liveable.
- New timber floors throughout.
- Bright living area at front, air conditioning and heating.
- Well-maintained kitchen, updated appliances and s-steel sink, ample bench/storage space.
- Decent dining space over looked by kitchen.
- Second living space/games room/home office.
- Three large bedrooms, one with built-in robes.
- One period-style bathroom, well-maintained.
- Enormous backyard, grassy expanse, trees, hills hoist.
- Single semi-enclosed carport. Tin shed.
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
- 800m to the Main Street restaurant strip.
- 6 minute drive to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre.
- 10-15 minue drive to the CBD.
- 10 minute drive to Trigg Beach.
- 15 minute drive to newly redeveloped Scarborough Beach.
- 50m to Mulberry Tree Childcare and Kindy.
- 5 minute drive to Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to Nollamara Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to West Balcatta Primary School.
- 7 minute bike ride to Servite College.
- 7 minute bike ride to Tuart College.
- 10 minute bike ride to Balcatta Senior High School.