This stunning three bedroom two bathroom residence possesses spectacular street appeal and is nestled on a spacious corner block in one of Sorrento's most sought-after streets - a truly impressive abode that will simply take your breath away!
The interior is full of charm but has all the modern conveniences required for comfortable living, especially around the busy central hub that includes an open-plan family and sitting area, a sunken lounge with an open fireplace, raised study nook and a walk-in cellar/storeroom and a sunken dining room off a huge kitchen with stainless-steel finishes - including a commercial-grade multi-fridge and freezer. Upstairs, parents can relax and unwind within a mezzanine-level retreat that overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and leads into a sumptuous master suite with all the trappings.
Other features include :
- Open-plan family/sitting area with a fitted projector and screen for cinema-style entertaining, a gas bayonet and easy outdoor access to the alfresco
- Tiled sunken lounge room with a raised built-in study nook and entry into a hidden storeroom/cellar with sink
- Custom-designed stainless-steel kitchen with heaps of bench and storage space, a commercial grade fridge/freezer combination (three fridges, one freezer), a new Smeg upright, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar for casual meals
- A massive walk-in pantry/scullery with even more stainless-steel bench tops and plenty of additional power points
- Sunken dining area with built-in storage and views out to the pool
- The upper-level master retreat and balcony overlooks the swimming pool
- High vaulted ceilings to a beautiful master bedroom suite with a giant walk-in wardrobe, its own balcony and an open ensuite bathroom with a spa, separate double shower, heat lights and a separate toilet with a heated towel rail
- 2nd downstairs bedroom has built-in robes
- Main downstairs bathroom with a separate bath, shower and heat lights
- Artificial lawn to secure front yard - great for pets
- Feature down lighting to the outdoor alfresco, where a stainless-steel barbecue with a quality Qasair range hood makes entertaining easy
- Glass pool fencing
- Outdoor powder room, trough and a hot and cold water shower
- Gas bayonet to the poolside gazebo
- Main remote-controlled double garage with built-in benches, storage and shopper's entry from the ground floor
- Second remote double garage (off the second street frontage) with rear access and even more room for storage and everything else
- Blackbutt timber flooring throughout
- Stunning feature glass double entry doors
- Gorgeous manicured gardens throughout
- Pool maintence and gardening included.
STRICTLY NO PETS
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Click on the 'Register for Inspection' button to be contacted about viewings.