This fully-renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom gem of a villa is nestled within a completely-refurbished complex in a quiet street just footsteps to the beach and lush local parklands.
Quality low-maintenance flooring graces an open-plan living and dining area that incorporates a stunning stone-bench kitchen into its airy design. The master bedroom boasts built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning and semi-ensuite access into a fully-tiled bathroom with a shower and stone vanity.
The second bedroom also has built-in robes, whilst the third bedroom also works well as a study. To the rear, a paved courtyard provides you with a space for tranquil outdoor entertaining and affords total privacy.
Close to schools, shopping, the Brighton Road food market and other coastal amenities, this delightful unit is as good as they come.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Split-system air-conditioning to open-plan living and dining area
- Tiled splashbacks add to the kitchen's stone bench tops, a range hood, a Euro Vienna gas cook top and oven
- Single carport with gate for access to rear
- Laundry with toilet, bathroom access and outdoor access
- Access to roof storage space
- Neutrally painted
- Electric hot water system
- Visitor parking available
- Stand-alone house with no common walls
- Cul-de-sac location at western end of Kay Street
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY!
Click on the 'Register for Inspection' button now to be contacted to view.