Nestled in the tranquillity of a whisper-quiet cul de sac, and boasting a coastal location with the likes of St Mark’s Anglican Community School, Broadbeach Park, and Whitford City all within walking distance, you simply won’t find a better place to call home.
With all the big bones for a great family abode, and encompassing four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study, multiple entertaining spaces, and best of all, a pool, there’s definitely something for everyone. The heart of the home is found where the kitchen anchors the dining and lounge areas, all circulating around the gorgeous outdoor spectacle, and beneath high, peaked ceilings. Thoughtfully designed, the property makes the most of the northern, and western aspects, taking advantage of a priceless view of the sunset lowering beyond the blue, shimmering poolside.
Features you will love:
-831sqm of prime Hillary’s real estate.
-Well-sized study/home office.
-Kitchen with great pantry space, Bosch dishwasher, and a breakfast bar.
-Formal lounge and dining/games area, fitted with a built-in bar.
-Tropical, sunken pool area, overlooked by an alfresco shaded with café blinds to assure year-round functionality. A plumbed outdoor kitchen is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
-All bedrooms are well-sized doubles with built in robes.
-The master suite boasts an expansive walk in/out robe, split a/c, and luxury en suite bathroom with ceiling height tiles and a sunken, corner spa-bath.
-The second bathroom offers ceiling height tiles, an oversize shower and sunken bath.
-Reticulated, landscaped gardens.
-Double garage with excellent storage space, shopper’s entrance for convenience and a roller-door to the backyard.
-Ducted, zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
The lifestyle you will live:
-350m to the nearest bus stop - Bus service at both ends of Cumberland – Whitfords Ave and Cook Ave. Quick link to Joondalup train line.
-550m to Broadbeach Park - Best park in Hillarys (Broadbeach Park) via laneway and Ellesmere Heights. All new playground and bbq faciliies.
-700m to St Mark’s Anglican Community School.
-Best beach in Perth for families 850m walk. Calm, clean and uncrowded. Great for sunset picnics.
-1km to Whitford City Shopping Centre with exciting new redevelopments.
A few points to note for families:
- Walk to dog beach via Broadbeach/Flinders parks
- Upgraded shopping centre with cinema. Great for teenagers socially and work
- Multiple access routes for transport, via Whitfords/Warwick/Hepburn to F’Way/Marmion or take the coast road from Trigg to unwind on your way home from work.
- Elevated location and orientation of home captures Freo Doctor.
- Hear the waves breaking at night from the master bedroom.
- The frangipanis are yet to bloom. This will happen over November. These provide that next level of pop, with many independent shaded areas around the yard, the added privacy and perfumes from the different varieties and colours.