This well designed, 2 Bedroom Villa in a small, quiet and well-maintained group will certainly catch your eye. Centrally located in the ever sought after suburb of Scarborough. Close to Brighton Road retail outlets, exciting vibrant cafes and restaurants, parks, schools and public transport.
The property has two private, paved courtyards, one perfectly positioned facing north for the winter months and the other west facing ideal for enjoying the sun in the summer. For those who like to potter there is easy care, low maintenance landscaped garden beds in the courtyards and in the entry are to the unit.
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking, built in pantry and good cupboard space.
- Open plan living area with skylight creating an abundance of natural light.
- Double size main bedroom complete with carpets and built-in robes.
- Stylish bathroom with modern vanity, shower/ bath and separate toilet.
- Separate internal laundry leading to north facing courtyard.
- Two private, paved courtyards with landscaped garden beds.
- Single carport at the rear of the property and additional visitor paring.