Welcome home to 169 Herbert Street where old world charm meets sophisticated modern living.
Expertly restored and upgraded by a bespoke builder and boasting high spec finishes this superb home is easily best in its class!
Some features you will love:
- Beautifully restored fireplace with exposed original brick work
- Open plan kitchen with caesar stone bench tops and 900mm free standing oven
- Restored extra wide original Jarrah floor boards throughout
- Two stunning bathrooms
- High ceilings with LED lighting
- Exposed aggregate driveway and oversized carport
- Low maintenance gardens
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms with robes
The lifestyle you will live:
- 2.5km's to Scarborough Beach
- 2.7km's to Westfield’s Innaloo
- 2km's to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 700m to Newborough Primary School
- 700m to Doubleview IGA
- 350m to Little Sisto Café Strip
With an extraordinary street presence and an enviable position on a whisper quiet locale 169 Herbert is the best of both worlds – sublime character outside and a brand new home on the inside…. Don’t miss this one, it’s that good!