Stunningly backing on to and overlooking the prestigious Joondalup Resort golf-course greens, this delightful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse finds itself perfectly positioned within the securely-gated “Outlook Estate” complex that includes a personal golf club membership.
The awe-inspiring views from your private rear entertaining courtyard are replicated upstairs, out on the master-suite balcony. All three bedrooms are situated on the upper level of the home and all boast built-in wardrobes for good measure.
The front lounge room welcomes you inside and precedes the main open-plan living and dining area, off the kitchen. There is also an undercover allocated carport bay not far from your front door, as well as plenty of visitor parking within the complex gates.
A healthy “lock up and leave” lifestyle in the most wonderful of tree-lined cul-de-sac locations is complemented by a very close proximity to the Currambine Central shopping and entertainment precinct, Prendiville Catholic College, St Simon Peter Catholic Primary School, Beaumaris Primary School, pristine northern beaches, public transport and freeway convenience. What a hit!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpeted open-plan living and dining area with split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating
• Separate front lounge room
• Kitchen with a Chef gas cook top, a Westinghouse oven, a Dishlex dishwasher and double sink
• Upstairs master suite with split-system air-conditioning, golf-course views. Rear balcony and a private ensuite bathroom, comprising of a bathtub with a shower and toilet
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Front balcony off the 3rd bedroom
• Main upper-level bathroom with a shower and toilet
• Under-stair storage
• Upstairs linen press
• Laundry with storage, off the kitchen
• Low-maintenance artificial turf to the rear courtyard, overlooking the golf course
• Gas hot water system
• Close to Connolly Primary School, Currambine Train Station, Burns Beach and Mindarie Marina
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the 'Make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.