Looking to be close to all the ACTION? Tired of RENTING?
Whether you’re an eligible bachelor or bachelorette, couple, young family or downsizer 1/12 Banksia St, Joondanna is definitely one to check out before it’s gone.
Fresh, funky and fantastic this property is perfect as a first home with location, functionality and value colliding all in one VERY STYLISH package.
Located in a boutique complex of only ten apartments, this secure, light 'n bright ground floor apartment offers all the features and mod cons normally found in the more expensive homes in the area.
The home features a stunning contemporary kitchen with granite bench tops and ultra stylish bathroom and a master bedroom with plenty of built-in-robe space and an abundance of natural light.
The living area is terrific and also awash with natural light from the west-facing aspect and flows out to the expansive 'front yard', which offers space to kick back with friends or relax with a good book.
Simply leave the car at home and take advantage of the nearby public transport, so whether you work in the city or nearby this location will delight and save precious traveling time adding to your lifestyle.
All with walking distance to quality local shops, shopping centres and plenty of cafes and restaurants and schools.
With all the work done and with quality durable fittings and finishings throughout, 1/12 Banksia Street, Joondanna makes an ideal investment too with a solid rental return.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Kitchen with granite benchtops.
- Master bedroom with mirrored built in robes.
- Good sized second bedroom.
- Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Separate laundry.
- Timber laminate floor boards throughout.
- Split system air conditioning to living area.
- Undercover car bay.
- Built: 1970
- Total living: 55sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $2,156.40/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $817.31/pa (approx)
- Strata levies: $539.10 per quarter, plus reserve fund levy $52.80 per quarter (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 500m to public transport on Wanneroo Rd.
- 600m to restaurants and shopping amenities at Dog Swamp Shopping Centre.
- 2 minute drive the The Mezz Mount Hawthorn shopping centre and lifestyle strip.
- 5 minute drive to the Perth CBD.