AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS OR FIRST HOME BUYERS NOT QUITE READY TO MAKE THE MOVE!
A stone's throw to countless social options, lifestyle amenities and a short drive to the CBD, this two bedroom unit is fresh, funky and fantastic, 1/12 Banksia Street has it all.
Located in a boutique complex of only ten apartments, this secure, light 'n bright ground floor apartment offers all the features and modern conveniences normally found in far more expensive homes.
Surrounded by shops, cafes, restaurants and schools, there will never be a dull moment in your central pad. With all the work done, finished to a high standard, enjoy the fruits of someone else's labour and check out 1/12 Banksia Street as a solid investment with consistent rental return.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Kitchen with granite benchtops.
- Master bedroom with mirrored built in robes.
- Good sized second bedroom.
- Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Separate laundry.
- Timber laminate floor boards throughout.
- Split system air conditioning to living area.
- Undercover car bay.
- Built: 1970
- Total living: 55sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $2,156.40/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $817.31/pa (approx)
- Strata levies: $539.10 per quarter, plus reserve fund levy $52.80 per quarter (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 500m to public transport on Wanneroo Rd.
- 600m to restaurants and shopping amenities at Dog Swamp Shopping Centre.
- 2 minute drive the The Mezz Mount Hawthorn shopping centre and lifestyle strip.
- 5 minute drive to the Perth CBD.