The epitome rustic charm with a modern twist, all in an area that people are lining up to live in. A perfect combination of "old meets new" the original house was constructed in 1930 and housed various families over the decades, it goes without saying that the walls in your home will have plenty of stories to tell. Since its hay day 3 Alexander Dr has been fastidiously maintained to retain its rustic charm, undergone a makeover and is ready for a new family in 2018.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, two bathroom home with multiple living and dining spaces.
- Massive decked front veranda.
- Formal living with fireplace, formal dining with fireplace and study nook.
- Second dining more relaxed, great for a pool table.
- Updated kitchen with steel island bench, double sink, Delonghi oven, ample storage.
- Massive back yard and alfresco, plenty of grass for children and pets, plus shed.
- Three enormous bedrooms with high decorative ceilings.
- Stunning retro bathroom with period-style tiling, a French timber and porcelain vanity.
- One car lockup garage at front, plenty more room in driveway.
- Built: 1930
- Total living: 186sqm (approx)
- Total land: 862sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,630.00/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,184.40/pa (approx)
WHAT MY OWNERS LOVE ABOUT ME:
We love that we are so close to anything and everything! When our kids were younger it was perfect being close to schools and university, and now that they are older we love to go to our favourite places to eat just nearby in Mt Lawley, Leederville, Mt Hawthorn, North Perth and the city.
The Parks around the area are beautiful and just walking around the quiet streets in our neighbourhood is also great. We also love sitting outside on the verandah and listening to the kookaburras and rosella parrots every morning while we have a cup of tea.
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 4 minute drive to the Beaufort Street strip.
- 15 minute walk to the Angove Street strip.
- 10 minute bike ride to Beatty Park, 5 minute drive.
- 5 minute drive to North Perth Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD.
- 500m to Saint Paul's Primary School.
- 700m to Mount Lawley Senior High School.
- 450m to ECU and WAAPA.