UNDER CONSTRUCTION - COMPLETION DUE MAY 2018
Perfectly positioned a stone’s throw from countless social options, with cafes, bars, restaurants and the CBD just moments up the road, this one bedroom North Perth pad is the ultimate lifestyle choice for young professionals, eligible bachelors and bachelorettes, and simply anyone that enjoys a good time.
For the active types, Smiths Lake Reserve is just across the street with Beatty Park Leisure Centre only a short walk away. For the social butterflies Leederville, Angove Street and Mount Lawley cafe strips are within stumbling distance, with the CBD only a quick bus ride from nearby Charles Street. Be it for lifestyle opportunities or investment returns, this apartment is perfectly positioned.
This one bedroom wonder has everything you need for the days you are busy hustling, entertaining friends or having a chilled out weekend in. A modern stone kitchen overlooks your open plan living and dining area, opening up onto a light filled alfresco much larger than average for this type of property. A generous bedroom with built-in storage and a bathroom that’s easily from the main living area completes the picture for the quintessential urban lifestyle pad.
Finished in a sophisticated combination of style and convenience, Venti apartments in North Perth provide a timeless, chic space for you to live. Complete with stone benchtops, impeccable tiling and stainless steel fittings, and all the modern conveniences you could think of. This intimate group of eight apartments effortlessly fits the trendy, North Perth style profile.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and sophisticated cabinetry.
- Open plan living and dining area, feeding onto an entertainer’s alfresco.
- One spacious bedroom with built-in robes.
- One bathroom with quality fittings and premium tiles to the ceiling.
- Private laundry with 4.5kg dryer included.
- Timber flooring throughout living and dining area.
- LED lighting throughout, Foxtel and Internet ready.
- Parking with extra storage room.
- Built: 2018 (approx May)
- Total living: 45sqm (approx)
- Total area: 89sqm (approx)
- Council rates: $TBI
- Water rates: $TBI
- Strata levies: $231 per quarter, plus reserve fund levy of $21 per quarter (approx)
- 5 minute drive to Beaufort Street cafe strip.
- 5 minute drive to Leederville cafe strip.
- 850m to the Angove Street cafe and restaurant strip.
- 850m to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
- 8 minute drive to the CBD.
- 15 minute walk to Hyde Park.
- Less than 10kms to City Beach.