A stylish and convenient pad perfect for the eligible bachelor, bachelorette, or young professional couple. This two bedroom wonder has everything you need for the days you are busy hustling, entertaining friends or having a chilled out weekend in.
Perched on the hill and only a stone's throw from countless social options, with cafes, bars, restaurants and the CBD just a short trip up the road, this two bedroom apartment at 32B Mount Prospect Crescent is a phenomenal lifestyle choice for young professionals, eligible bachelors and bachelorettes, and just anyone that enjoys being part of the action.
For the active types, both the Swan River for a leisurely stroll or run and several gyms are in very close proximity. For the social butterflies, both Maylands and Mount Lawley cafe strips are within stumbling distance, with the CBD only a quick train ride from nearby Whatley Crescent. Be it for lifestyle opportunities or investment returns, this home is perfectly positioned.
While close to the CBD this apartment is whisper quiet. Finished in a sophisticated combination of style and convenience, 32B Mount Prospect Crescent provides a chic space for you to live. This intimate group of five homes effortlessly fits the trendy, Maylands style profile.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- 8 Star Energy Efficiency Rating.
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and sophisticated cabinetry.
- Bosch appliances
- Open plan living and dining area, feeding onto an entertainer's balcony.
- Plenty of natural light and high ceilings throughout.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Bathrooms with quality fittings, laundry tucked away.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Ample storage in wardrobe, kitchen, linen cupboards. Much more than your average apartment!
- Low maintenance tiling throughout living area.
- LED lighting throughout, Foxtel and internet ready.
- 3 layers of thermal insulation (thick anticon under roof sheets, R4.0 batts, high rated cavity insulation) making this apartment very cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Lock up, automated garage with extra storage room.
- Secure car and intercom pedestrian gate at entry.
- Absolute privacy with separation between apartments and a large fully private balcony.
- Built: 2016
- Builder: Inspired Homes
- Total living: 68sqm (as per title)
- Total strata area: 101sqm (as per title)
Council rates: TBI
Water rates: $967.24/pa (approx)
Strata levies: $491.05 per quarter (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 3 minute drive to Maylands cafe strip.
- 15 minute walk to the Swan River.
- 5 minute drive to the Beaufort Street cafe strip
- 15 minute drive to the CBD, easy public transport access.
- 7 minute drive to Goodlife Health Club Mount Lawley.