Located in what has become one of the most sought after areas in Perth is this three bedroom stunner - 52 Scarborough Beach Road, North Perth.
Built in approximately 1940 and given new life with an extension and renovation, this modest home is ready for its next residents. A perfect combination of “old meets new” in one of Perth’s most popular suburbs, surrounded by modern conveniences.
Close to bars, restaurants, shopping and schools. Whether you are a growing family or a couple of young professionals, don’t look past 52 Scarborough Beach Road, North Perth.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Renovated kitchen overlooking the dining area.
- Separate living area.
- Three comfortable bedrooms with high ceilings.
- Renovated bathroom.
- Polished floor boards throughout.
- Fully renovated with high ceilings throughout.
- Double garage.
- Built: 1940 (approx)
- Total living: 97sqm (approx)
- Total land: 232sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,289.66/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $930.57/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 8 minute drive to the CBD.
- 850m to the North Perth cafe strip.
- 5 minute drive to the Beaufort Street cafe strip.
- 5 minute drive to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
- 800m to North Perth Primary School.
- Several other social options within walking distance.