***BUYERS MUST REGISTER TO BID AT THIS AUCTION***
***BIDDING TO COMMENCE AT $575,000***
Settlement: 30 days
AUCTION on site Saturday 17th March at 10am (will NOT be sold prior)
3 Paris Way is a rare opportunity to secure yourself in an area that’s set to boom. This 1950s home on a sizeable North/South facing, 728sqm block with R20 zoning presents a fantastic opportunity to knock over the existing home and BUILD YOUR DREAM!
With Lake Karrinyup Country Club as your close neighbour and HUGE parkland just three doors down the street, this is the ideal location for your family.
Add the multi-million dollar developments underway at Karrinyup Shopping Centre, plus the enormous Scarborough Beach master plan due to finish soon, you will ensure that you are buying a solid investment in an area that will continue to grow. With large blocks and plenty of great schools nearby, Karrinyup is an ideal family destination. This sizeable parcel of land is prime real estate that will not be on the market for long!
Why spend the next year dragging the family to display home after display home when you can build your dream palace right here?
Just launched onto the market, call Paul DiLanzo on 0418 899 985 or Hayley Pickering on 0448 874 588 today, because a lot of savvy buyers will be gearing up for 3 Paris Way.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Built in 1952 on a 728sqm block (zoned R20).
- Large north/south facing block.
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom.
- Council rates: $1,415.00/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,095.30/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 100m to Finnerty/Ramsay Reserve.
- 900m to Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- 800m to Karrinyup Primary School.
- 10 minute bike ride to St Mary’s School.
- 10 minute drive to Hale School.
- 2 minute drive to Lake Karrinyup Country Club.
- 7 minute drive to Scarborough Beach (under redevelopment).
- 20 minute drive to the CBD.