***BUYERS MUST REGISTER TO BID AT THIS AUCTION***
***BIDDING TO COMMENCE AT $600,000***
Settlement: 30 days
AUCTION on site Saturday 17th March at 1pm (will NOT be sold prior)
26 Crocker Way is a 1950s home on a sizeable 728sqm block with R40 zoning has serious development potential with scope for multiple dwellings in the future.
With multi-million dollar developments underway at Karrinyup Shopping Centre, plus the enormous Scarborough Beach Master Plan due to finish soon, Innaloo is becoming a “go-to” place for people wanting to stay short drive to the CBD, the beach and ensure they are buying a solid investment in an area that will continue to grow. There are plenty of possibilities here.
Just launched onto the market, call Paul DiLanzo on 0418 899 985 or Hayley Pickering on 0448 874 588 today for further information.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Built in 1952 on a 728sqm block (zoned R40).
- East-west facing block.
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom.
- Council rates: $1,387.00/pa (approx.)
- Water rates: $982.04/pa (approx.)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 1.3km to Westfield Innaloo.
- 2.2km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- 5 minute drive to Scarborough Beach (under redevelopment).
- Moments from Freeway access and various public transport options.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD.