***BUYERS MUST REGISTER TO BID AT THIS AUCTION***
AUCTION on site Saturday 17th March at 12pm (will NOT be sold prior)
Built in 1952 on a 938sqm block, 25 King George Street boasts R40 zoning and has serious development potential with scope for multiple dwellings in the future.
With multi-million dollar developments underway at Karrinyup Shopping Centre, plus the enormous Scarborough Beach Master Plan due to finish soon, Innaloo is becoming a “go-to” place for people wanting to stay short drive to the CBD, the beach and ensure they are buying a solid investment in an area that will continue to grow.
Thoroughly lived in, the existing two bedroom, one bathroom property can be extended and renovated, demolished for a clean slate to build your dream home, or potentially sub-divided to make $$$. There are plenty of possibilities.
Just launched onto the market, call Paul DiLanzo on 0418 899 985 or Hayley Pickering on 0448 874 588 today for further information.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Built in 1952 on a 938sqm block (zoned R40).
- North-south facing block.
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom.
- Council rates: $1,391.00/pa (approx.)
- Water rates: $884.36pa (approx.)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 300m to Millett Park.
- 800m to Westfield Innaloo.
- 5 minute drive to Scarborough Beach (under redevelopment).
- Moments from Freeway access and various public transport options.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD.