Immerse yourself in the vibrant cafe lifestyle and beachside cultures that surround this stunning three bedroom two bathroom street-front villa, revamped to perfection with only convenient low-maintenance living in mind.
A shaded front courtyard deck is more than spacious, with leafy gardens ensuring privacy whilst entertaining your family or guests. A quality kitchen services the dining and living areas, comprising of stylish concrete bench tops, a Baumatic gas cooker, Westinghouse oven, a range hood and a Blanco dishwasher.
The minor bedrooms boast plenty of space, with a gorgeous master suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and a sleek ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet, stone vanity and a heated towel rail. The lock-up single carport is secure and has a new remote door, whilst a powered storeroom is also lockable and increases storage options - if there weren't enough already.
Walk to the sprawling Abbett Park, enjoy a close proximity to schools - including Deanmore Primary - and shopping, or jog, cycle or bus it straight to Scarborough Beach. This is one you do not want to miss out on!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Split-system air-conditioning to dining area
- Living area with gas bayonet for heating and outdoor access to the entertaining courtyard deck
- 2nd/3rd bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and have ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Quality main bathroom with a free-standing bath tub, separate shower and a stone vanity
- Laundry with storage and outdoor access
- Separate toilet
- Bamboo flooring
- Reticulated front gardens
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Fully renovated
No common walls
- Less than one kilometre to the coast
For more information, talk with me, Nathan Burbridge on 0408 950 629.