Originally built by Beaumonde Homes as their flagship Display Home, this magnificent family residence is nestled into the sought-after suburb of Stirling overlooking beautiful lush green parklands and offers the perfect blend of high-quality comfort and luxurious style that is set to impress.
The warmth of the solid wood floorboards and classic high ceilings effortlessly guide you through this beautifully designed residence. Off the striking entry lobby lies the formal lounge room, three generous secondary bedrooms, and the open plan living area with lounge, dining, home theater and gourmet kitchen. Full height windows overlook the decked alfresco, easy-care gardens and glistening swimming pool, perfect for tranquil contemplation or outdoor year-round entertaining.
The feature staircase elegantly twists through the double-void to the first-floor parents retreat – complete with second living area and separate home office that connects effortlessly to the balcony to enjoy magical views over Candella Square Parkland. The luxurious master suite exudes pure sophistication with his and her walk-in robes, with the ensuite presenting full-height tiling, double vanity, oversize shower, feature spa bath and separate powder room toilet.
Enjoy the comforts and luxury of lakeside living this outstanding residence provides you with. Call Brad and Kate Hardingham now to register your interest!
The ground floor offers:
- Theatre room with built in cabinetry
- Formal lounge
- Open plan living, kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with granite stone benchtop, huge walk in pantry, tiled splashback, quality cabinetry and new Bosch appliances
- Walk in storage cupboard
- Glistening swimming pool with new solar heating, pump and tranquil water feature
- Low maintenance gardens
- Decked alfresco with roll out blind
- Three generous queen bedrooms with built in robes
- Secure double garage with ample storage and direct access into the home
- Spacious laundry with ample storage
The First Floor offers:
- Designated home office
- Second living area with balcony overlooking the Parklands
- Master suite with ensuite, walk-in-robes and private balcony with views
- Master ensuite with built-in spa bath, oversize shower, double vanity and separate powder room toilet.
- Solid timber floorboards
- Porcelain tiling and Ducted Vacuum
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Security system
- Ample storage
- Neutral décor
- Quality window furnishings and tints
- And much more…
- Opposite parks and lake
- Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Close to great schools
- Close to public transport
- Close to freeway access
Contact Kate and Brad Hardingham to arrange your private inspection
B: 0419 345 400 | K: 0438 345 401