Whether you are looking for the next step up from your apartment, a savvy investment or a peaceful retreat with minimal maintenance, 18B Seaforth Road is definitely one to check out before it’s snapped up. Built in 2000 with TWO LIVING AREAS, this three bedroom villa in the booming and changing suburb of Balcatta is all conveniently positioned among the area’s long list of shops, schools and social options, and only a short drive to the CBD.
Step inside to impress your friends with a cosy lounge at the front as soon as they enter. Continue through to the living and dining area and revel in an open plan, enjoy a meal at the dining table or at the breakfast bar. Chat with friends in the lounge or on your stunning alfresco that’s more than enough to entertain guests in the warmer months or just enjoy a drink outside in the afternoon breeze, while a separate powder room for guests ensures everyone’s privacy in the home at all times.
There’s enough room in the kitchen to satisfy the needs of enthusiastic foodies with storage from head to toe, large amount of bench space, a double sink and modern stainless steel appliances. Even after a big night on the town you will look forward to cooking breakfast in this light filled home.
Rest your weary head in one of three well-equipped, comfortable bedrooms sharing a low-maintenance bathroom. Cleverly placed windows allow light to flood the rooms giving them a calming feel and sense of warmth.
18B Seaforth Road is a neat abode in a thriving suburb, classically designed to be practical yet elegant. Priced to sell quickly and beautifully presented, pencil in a viewing ASAP because this pocket rocket will not last long.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, one bathroom villa, built in 2000 with 118sqm internal living space.
- Formal lounge at the front, plenty of natural light.
- Open plan living/dining, feeding onto great low-maintenance alfresco for entertaining.
- Enough outdoor room for a small pet.
- Separate powder room for guests.
- Great kitchen and breakfast bar with modern s-steel appliances, double sink, ample storage and bench space.
- Three comfortable bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes, sharing a decent bathroom.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Double lockup garage.
- Built: 2000
- Total living: 157sqm (as per title)
- Total area: 254sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,546.60/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,146.81/pa (approx)
- No strata levies
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 15 minute drive to the CBD.
- 3 minute drive to Nollamara IGA.
- 7 minute drive to Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre.
- 200m to Balcatta Kindergarten.
- 850m to Balcatta Primary School.
- 950m to Nollamara Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to Balcatta Senior High School.
- 10 minute drive to ECU.