Immaculately presented from start to finish, this exemplary four-bedroom, two-bathroom residence is designed for the executive family; boasting limitless features and a premier lifestyle location.
An abundance of street appeal beckons you to enter, where lasting impressions are made with extra-high ceilings and luxurious porcelain at your foot. The cleverly designed floorplan makes this home an entertainers delight, offering a cinematic experience in the theatre, a games room with its own wet bar, and a beautiful outdoor alfresco.
A modern statement, the kitchen circulates around the island bench, incorporating a crisp Essa stone and headlined by exquisite feature-lighting. A perfect-match for the avid chef, this culinary space boasts a scullery, walk-in pantry, all premier appliances, soft-close cabinetry, as well as the practical and stunning touch of an iridescent glass splashback.
A true highlight of this home, the master suite entails a walk-in robe with a superior storage fit-out. As indulgent as it gets, the en suite bathroom is fitted with a double-shower, dual vanities atop of stone, ceiling-height tiles, and of course, the pleasure of heated towel-rails. Functionally cordoned to their own wing, the remaining three bedrooms are well-sized, with generous robes, encompassing a shared play area and serviced by an equally luxurious bathroom.
· Executive study
· Games room with wet bar and outdoor servery to alfresco
· “Kids wing” – 3 large bedrooms with BIRs, storage, play area, luxury bathroom with ceiling-height tiles, stone benchtops, oversize bath-tub
· Kitchen with scullery, stone benchtops, Fisher & Paykel oven/gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher/built in microwave
· Master with WIR, luxury en suite
· Cedar-lined alfresco overlooking landscaped gardens with LED strip lighting, and woodfired pizza oven
· Climate-controlled ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
· Double garage with roller-door to rear, storage/workshop area, attic storage
· Outdoor hot/cold shower
· Exposed aggregate driveways
· 5kW solar power
· Fully-reticulated gardens
· Provisions made for swimming pool and outdoor kitchen installations
· Walking distance to Balcatta Primary School
· Abundant reserves & parkland
· Nearby to local shopping at Stirling Village
· Karrinyup and Innaloo Shopping Centres close
· Quick access to Stirling Station & Mitchell Freeway