A three bedroom luxury apartment surrounded by every bit of culture and convenience the city and Northbridge lifestyle has to offer!
Walking distance to the office, shops and countless social options, as well as lifestyle amenities like your gym and sauna. Whether you’re a young professional that’s tired of commuting to the office, the keen socialite or just a savvy investor looking to buy a property that will always be in demand, this stylish apartment is the ideal combination of low-maintenance, lifestyle and location.
Palettes of warm timber in the floors and kitchen set this pad apart from the rest. Your light and bright dining and living area is perfect to kick back and relax after a day on the grind or entertaining a small crowd before you hit the town. Your expansive balcony is larger than the average apartment’s, easily fitting a full six-seater dining set for dinner in the fresh air.
An impeccably designed wraparound granite and timber kitchen and breakfast bar boasts everything the keen foodie requires including modern stainless steel appliances, a full five-burner stove, a double sink, ample bench space and more storage than you could shake a wooden spoon at.
There are three generously sized bedrooms in total. The two secondary bedrooms boast built-in robes and are serviced by a stylish bathroom with marble benches, tiles to the ceiling and plenty of storage. The master suite is extravagant, with a walk-in robe, your own private balcony, and a lavish ensuite with marble benches, dual vanities, porcelain tiles to the ceiling and a deep bath with a view to sink into and watch the world go by in total relaxation.
The stunningly design apartment at 22/258 Newcastle Street is a central pad with the space, comfort and amenities of a sizeable townhouse. With less and less people commuting and more moving to the city, this is a long term investment into a lifestyle you’ll enjoy for years to come.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Stunningly designed, three bedroom apartment with 124sqm of total living space.
- Large open plan living and dining, feeding onto large balcony perfect for entertaining.
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes and sharing a bathroom.
- Master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe, lavish ensuite.
- Granite/timber kitchen and breakfast bar with double sink, stainless steel appliances, five-burner stove, massive amounts of bench and storage space.
- Gym and sauna included in the complex.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Two secure car bays. Extra store room.
- Right on the edge of Northbridge surrounded by restaurants and cafes.
- Built: 2005
- Total living: 124sqm (as per title)
- Total strata area: 176sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,880.22/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,246.39/pa (approx)
- Strata levies: $1,150 per quarter (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 900m to the CBD.
- 450m to SUPA IGA.
- 750m to Hyde Park.
- 300m to North Metropolitan TAFE.
- 350m to REVO Fitness.
- Easy freeway access via Newcastle Street.