A gleaming example of quality Webb Brown-Neaves construction and flawless location, the four bedroom, two bathroom mini-palace at 112B Newborough Street is the epitome of modern Australian living. With a stunning outlook and secure gate access to the leafy park next door, you get the convenience of living in a low-maintenance home with the experience of a large property in the hills with plenty of room for little ones and furry friends to burn off energy.
Close to the coast and a short drive to the CBD, great public and private schools, and popular hubs like Scarborough Beach and Karrinyup Shopping Centre undergoing significant redevelopment, it’s easy to see why Karrinyup has boomed in recent years as a hotspot for raising a family or just enjoying a relaxed suburban lifestyle.
Step into a welcoming entry foyer with lavish tiles setting the tone for a wonderfully finished home with all the comforts busy families, downsizers, or young professionals could ever want. A fully equipped theatre room with a projector and surround sound is perfect for entertaining the gang on weekends or hosting friends on footy days, feeding onto a courtyard with direct access to the park next door, great for maturing kids who want to entertain friends separately or a growing family who like to burn off some energy outside. Also on the ground floor is your light and bright study, handy if you often work from home.
Upstairs a striking open plan living and dining space feeds onto an intimate balcony with uninterrupted views across the trees and parkland, this combination of spaces makes entertaining guests a treat all year round. Your leisurely haven is overlooked by an enormous gourmet kitchen with designer cabinetry, European appliances, stone and timber benches, huge amounts of bench and storage space and a double sink. Even the fussiest foodie will have everything they require to cook up a storm.
The bedrooms are on two levels, with the master suite upstairs and away from your spawn for maximum privacy. Two spacious bedrooms on the ground floor boast built-in robes and share a contemporary bathroom with premium fittings. The master suite upstairs has built-in robes, private balcony access, parkland views and a luxurious ensuite with tiles to the ceiling, a deep bath to sink into, and dual vanities for the King and Queen.
This is a home many families dream of enjoying. Stylish, low-maintenance, the unique benefit of having a park as your backyard, and ideally located in a thriving area of families, young professionals and downsizers with every convenience or social option just down the road. A once in a blue moon opportunity, pencil in a viewing at 112B Newborough Street before another fun-loving family beat you to it.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Four bedroom, two bathroom room home.
- Built by Webb-Brown Neaves in 2012.
- 285sqm rear block with park access.
- Fully-equipped theatre opening onto courtyard, gated park access.
- Open plan living and dining upstairs, balcony with stunning park views.
- Enormous designer kitchen, breakfast bar, huge stone benches, designer cabinetry, Euro appliances, double sink.
- Two downstairs bedrooms, built-in robes, sharing contemporary bathroom.
- Upstairs master suite, balcony access, built-in robes, lavish ensuite with dual vanities, tiles to ceiling, deep bath.
- Double garage plus extra parking space.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm system.
- 10 minute bike ride to Scarborough Beach (newly redeveloped).
- 3 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (under redevelopment).
- 20 minute drive to the CBD.
- Direct gate access to Deanmore Duke Reserve Park from your alfresco.
- 300m to Deanmore Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School.
- 6 minute drive to Hale School.
- 10 minute drive to Newman College.
Offers close 5:00 pm on Wednesday, 6 June 2018.