Offering the perfect combination of contemporary style, warmth and elegance, is this immaculate double storey family residence in the sought-after Carine Glades Estate, just footsteps from lush green parklands, wonderful schools all in a friendly community minded street.
The contemporary open plan entertaining area comprising of the lounge, dining and chef’s kitchen extends effortlessly to the outdoor alfresco with landscaped garden beds providing a sense of openness and flow. Ample bench space, quality cabinetry complete with a walk in pantry set the backdrop the chefs kitchen, perfect for cooking up a storm and entertaining all year round.
Off the foyer entrance, this clever design provides you with the spacious master suite offering walk-in-robe, private modern ensuite with double vanity, shower, spa bath, toilet and full height tiling. Also on this level is the designated home office, the theatre room, a ground floor powder room and the staircase that guides you to the first floor sleeping quarters. Once upstairs, you encounter three generous-sized secondary bedrooms with built-in-robes conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with vanity, shower, built-in bath, a separate toilet and ample storage cupboards.
Employing high feature ceilings, open indoor-outdoor spaces, generous bedrooms, crisp fresh neutral colour scheme, abundant natural light and modern design in a superb location that provides great amenities at your doorstep, life does not get much better! Call Brad and Kate Hardingham now to register your interest!
The Ground Floor offers:
- Luxurious Master Suite with Walk-in-Robe and Private Ensuite
- Open plan kitchen dining and lounge
- Chef’s Kitchen with ample bench space and quality appliances and cabinetry
- Designated home office
- Home Theatre
- Laundry and Linen Storage
- Guest powder-room
- Ample storage
- Under-covered Alfresco Area
- Low maintenance gardens
- Secure double garage with direct access into the home
The First Floor offers:
- Three Generous Secondary Bedrooms with Built-in Robes
- Second living area or games room
- Main Bathroom with Vanity, Shower and Built-in Spa Bath
- Ample Storage Cupboards
- Quality carpets
- Solid timber flooring
- Air-Conditioning throughout
- Quality Window Furnishings
- And much more…
- Walking distance to Carine Open Space and Juniper Reserve
- Close proximity to freeway access
- Close to local café’s, shops and restaurants
- Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and local shops
- Close to schools
Call Brad and Kate Hardingham to register your interest
B: 0419 345 400 | K: 0438 345 401