A wonderfully designed four bedroom, three bathroom palace for the modern busy family, in a suburb with plenty of pedigree. An entertainer’s dream with four living and dining spaces, sizeable bedrooms, a stunning chef’s kitchen, several balconies and a beautiful alfresco, built in 2009 and meticulously maintained, this residence has it all.
Nedlands is a dream location for many Western Australian families, with respected schools, sporting clubs, UWA and shops all just a stone’s throw away. Only walking distance to Kings Park, UWA, public and private hospitals, and the Hampden Road Strip, there will never be a dull moment living in this stunning abode.
An entry foyer with high ceilings sets the luxurious tone right from the beginning. A bright home office is everything the busy hustler requires, with a lavish powder room for clients just outside, a setup that's ideal for running a business or working from home.
An enormous stone gourmet kitchen and breakfast bar could feed a small army, with all the conveniences the chef requires. Enjoy a large walk-in pantry, Miele stainless steel appliances, stunning cabinetry and fittings, with more bench and storage space than you will ever need. This overlooks an expansive dining area, down to a sunken family room with a gas fireplace to enjoy drinks with friends and a little study nook if you need to knuckle down. Your gorgeous decked alfresco with its built-in BBQ is perfect for entertaining in the warmer months, with a grassy expanse, low-maintenance garden and water feature being more than enough for a game of backyard cricket or a furry friend to enjoy.
The master suite overlooks your alfresco featuring a huge walk-in robe, plus an ensuite lavishly designed with dual vanities, stunning tiles and a contemporary free standing bath to relax in after a long day. Upstairs enjoy three more comfortable bedrooms with built-in and walk-in robes, with two sharing a nicely decked balcony. Your upstairs retreat is the third light and bright living space, feeding onto a huge decked balcony overlooking the backyard below, perfect for maturing children with guests you don’t need to supervise. And just when you thought you had enough leisurely entertaining spaces, an enormous underground theatre and home gym awaits to make your luxurious palace the ultimate lifestyle residence, you’ll never want to leave the house.
This is a one of a kind prestigious property in an area that has been a favourite among Perth’s convenience-loving elite for over a century. Expertly designed and lavishly finished, the palace at 5 Quadrangle Place is the lifestyle home you have always dreamt of.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Stunning four bedroom, three bathroom home built in 2009.
- Four separate living and dining spaces in total.
- Regal home office near the entrance, great if you work from home.
- Stone kitchen/breakfast bar with large walk-in pantry, premium s-steel appliances and fittings, dumbwaiter.
- Light and bright living space with a beautiful gas fireplace.
- Decked alfresco with built-in BBQ and grassy area with water feature and low-maintenance garden.
- Master suite on ground floor with extensive walk-in robe and lavish ensuite with free-standing bath.
- Three more bedrooms upstairs with built-in/walk-in robes sharing a bathroom, one has own ensuite.
- Two balconies and an upper living area great for maturing children.
- Underground theatre and gym.
- Double lock up garage with extra storage space.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, full alarm system.
- Total living: 364sqm (approx.) Total land: 396sqm (as per title)
- 12 minute drive to the CBD.
- 5 minute drive to Claremont Quarter.
- 10 minute drive to Cottesloe Beach.
- 15 minute walk to the Hampden Road Strip.
- 800m to Shenton Park Train Station.
- 15 minute walk to Kings Park.
- 7 minute drive to Christ Church Grammar, Scotch College and MLC.
- 10 minute bike ride to UWA.
- Walking distance to two hospitals public and private.