For Sale Xpress All Offers Presented Monday 23rd April. The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the For Sale Xpress Date without notice.
A fully renovated, three bedroom gem in a quiet cul-de-sac (no strata fees), surrounded by countless leisurely social options and every urban convenience you could want. Only a stone’s throw to the city, with great shopping and social options nearby and the stunning Lake Monger just a short stroll down the road, it’s easy to see why Glendalough has surged in popularity among Perth’s convenience lovers in recent years. Whether you’re young professionals stepping up from an apartment, downsizers after something low-maintenance and central, or just a savvy investor looking for a freshly updated earner, 2/19 Pollard Street is renovated and ready for you.
A brand new decked front porch sets the tone for the meticulously updated pad before you even enter. Three comfortable bedrooms boast plenty of natural light, two with built-in robes and one doubling as a home office if the extra room isn’t required. All three rooms are serviced by a lavishly renovated bathroom with designer tiles to the ceiling, stone benchtops and premium European style fittings.
An open plan living and dining area is ideal for the avid entertainer or just winding down after a long day. Your leisurely haven seamlessly feeds onto a decked alfresco and courtyard via bi-fold doors. With outdoor blinds, a stunning water feature and a low-maintenance tropical garden, this outdoor expanse couldn’t be more perfect for dinner in the fresh air or drinks with friends on a Summer evening.
Your brand new stone kitchen and breakfast bar is a defining feature of the home, with everything the keen foodie requires. This culinary haven boasts premium stainless steel appliances and fittings, quality cabinetry, more storage and bench space than you could shake a wooden spoon at, and a deep industrial style sink.
With Leederville, Subiaco and Mount Hawthorn just around the corner, City Beach a short drive up the road, shops in every direction and the CBD easy to get to in the car or via public transport, this pocket rocket villa is the ultimate lifestyle property. Capitalise on the fruits of someone else’s labour and enjoy an impeccably renovated abode. Priced to sell and ripe for the picking, pencil a viewing at 2/19 Pollard Street, Glendalough with Vince Epps sooner rather than later, because opportunities like this quality only arise once in a blue moon.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, one bathroom villa on a 185sqm triplex block.
- Built in 1990 and just undergone a TOTAL transformation.
- Two bedrooms boast built-in robes, third room doubles as a study.
- Lavish bathroom with designer tiles to ceiling, stone benchtops and premium fittings.
- Brand new stone kitchen and breakfast bar with s-steel appliances, premium cabinetry and fittings, ample storage/bench space, industrial style double sink.
- Light and bright open plan living and dining areas, great for entertaining.
- Stunning decked alfresco with roller blinds, water feature, tropical garden, outdoor toilet.
- Single lock up garage, extra store room/laundry with sink, toilet, power points.
- Brand new, low-maintenance timber-look flooring throughout.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- NO STRATA FEES.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD, 20 minutes via public transport.
- 800m to Lake Monger.
- 500m to Glendalough IGA.
- 7 minute bike ride to the Mt Hawthorn Café/Restaurant Strip.
- 10 minute bike ride to the Oxford Street Strip Leederville.
- 10 minute drive to City Beach.
- 750m to Glendalough Train Station.
- 6 minute drive to ALDI Yokine.
- 6 minute drive to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre
- 300m to Lake Monger Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to St John of God Hospital.
- Easy Freeway Access Via Jon Sanders Drive.