Ready for its first sun-loving occupants, this brand new three bedroom luxury apartment boasts panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, surrounded by every bit of culture and convenience the redeveloped Scarborough Beach has to offer, it’s 47/35 Hastings Street. Walking distance to the beach, shops and countless social options, as well as lifestyle amenities like your heated pool, gym, sauna, residents’ lounge and BBQ area. Whether you’re a young professional that likes a coastal escape after a long day on the grind, local downsizer seeking something low maintenance with great lifestyle options, or a keen surfer who’d rather live in luxury than a beach shack, this property is the ultimate combination of convenience and lifestyle.
Step into a bright open plan living and dining space that’s ideal for relaxing after a hard day’s work or entertaining a small crowd before you hit Scarborough’s renowned bar strip. Stunning bamboo timber floors are not only low-maintenance but warm the space giving a sense of homeliness often missed in brand new developments. These leisurely spaces are overlooked by a contemporary and energy efficient stone kitchen boasting quality stainless steel appliances, a deep industrial style sink, with more bench and storage space than you can shake a wooden spoon at.
Like most apartments you have a standard balcony overlooking the Scarborough hills just off the kitchen, but what sets this home apart from the rest is your enormous 109sqm roof terrace on the other side. Your outdoor expanse with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean is as good as Summer entertaining spaces get, with enough room to host a small crowd or run an oceanside yoga class for 50 people if you’re that way inclined.
Tucked away are three generous bedrooms, each with their own access to either the roof terrace or the East-facing balcony. The secondary rooms come complete with built-in mirrored wardrobes and share a sophisticated bathroom with tiling to the ceiling and premium fittings to wash away the sand from your morning swim. The master bedroom has its own lavish ensuite, an extensive walk-in robe for the fashion hoarder of the household, and ocean views to wake up to every morning.
So close to the ocean you can almost fish off your roof terrace. Brand new and impeccably finished, Sundance Apartments are already stunning, but with more outdoor space than most suburban houses 47/35 Hastings Street is on another level. Low-maintenance apartment living without the sacrifices on space, be sure to book a viewing soon because opportunities like this only arise once in a blue moon.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, two bathroom luxury apartment with panoramic ocean views.
- Brand new and never lived in, Sundance Apartments by Psaros.
- 128sqm internal living, 123sqm total outdoor entertaining.
- Huge 109sqm roof terrace, plus separate balcony.
- Open plan living and dining area with bamboo floors.
- Stone kitchen, breakfast bar, s-steel appliances, deep sink, ample storage/bench space.
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and terrace/balcony access.
- One shared bathroom tiled to the ceiling, premium fittings.
- Master suite with terrace access, ocean views, walk-in robe, lavish ensuite.
- Energy saving Solar PV, energy efficient appliances, embedded network technology.
- Fully equipped gym, pool, sauna, residents’ lounge and BBQ area.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- 400m to newly redeveloped Scarborough Beach Precinct.
- 20 minute drive to the CBD.
- 6 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- 15 minute drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour.
- 500m to Deanmore Square Park.
- 750m to Scarborough Primary School.
- 10 minute drive to Newman College.
- 5 minute drive to Hale School.
- 5 minute drive to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School.