Built in 1976 on a 265sqm block this light and bright three-bedroom home combines modern conveniences indoors with sizeable outdoor space for summer entertaining, making it the ultimate urban lifestyle property. This Leederville home has been tastefully renovated for low-maintenance, convenient living, and most importantly is ideally positioned in a location that’s almost impossible to beat.
Located on a quiet Leederville street and ideally located among the Leederville, Subiaco and CBD social hubs, whether you’re a young professional couple seeking a little more than an apartment, investor looking for a low-maintenance property in a flawless location, downsizers that want to be close to the action, or a small family that hates being bored on the weekends, 3 Scott Street is a renovated STUNNER that won’t be on the market for long!
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Open plan living and dining area, entertainer’s dream.
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and bench space.
- Three comfortable bedrooms, master with walk in robe.
- Renovated bathrooms with quality fittings.
- Ample parking at front of property.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living area and master bedroom.
- Massive rear courtyard that we have left for you as a blank canvass to create your ideal outdoor living area or garden area.
- Built: 1976
- Total living: 104sqm (approx)
- Total land: 265sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,821.49/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,200.27/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 10 minute drive to the CBD, 20 minute bike ride.
- 400m to the Leederville cafe/restaurant Strip.
- 400m to Pappagallo’s Italian Restaurant.
- 850m to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
- 5 minute bike ride to Lake Monger.
- 550m to Charles Veryard Reserve
- 350m to Aranmore Catholic College.
- 600m to Aranmore Catholic Primary School.
- 8 minute bike ride to Perth Modern School.
- 8 minute drive to ECU and WAAPA.