With commanding street presence from a 736sqm corner block in the exclusive Harbour Rise Estate, 66 Amalfi Drive is the European style four bedroom, three bathroom mansion you’d expect to see on the Amalfi Coast in Italy, right here in WA. A tight-knit community of beach lovers and those who appreciate the finer things, with great schools, shops, Hillarys Boat Harbour just up the road and the CBD only a 25 minute drive away, this grand home couldn’t be more perfectly positioned to raise a family.
Step into a wide entry hallway to be welcomed by a huge carpeted rumpus room, ideal for a pool table or an indoor space for children. A bright home office with built-in storage is great if you work from home, doubling as a fifth bedroom if the family continues to grow.
The guest bedroom sits on the ground floor with a walk-in robe and lavish semi-ensuite, the ideal setup for maturing or independent family members who want a little more privacy, or guests planning for a short stay.
A luxurious open plan living and dining space has everything required to entertain, enjoy a family meal or relax after a long day. Just off the living space is the theatre room with light-blocking curtains, a projector and surround sound amplifying the cinema experience, phenomenal on rainy days or hosting Grand Final celebrations.
Your entertaining spaces are overlooked by a well-appointed granite kitchen and breakfast bar, boasting high-end European appliances, plenty of bench and storage space, and a double sink with premium fittings.
Outside your stunning swimming pool and water slide is overlooked by a second outdoor dining space in a jaw-dropping Cedar-lined pool house and lounge. With marble benches, a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen and BBQ, bar fridges, industrial sink, pizza oven, and even beer on tap. A disco ball and under-couch strobe lighting turn the pool house into a club for the ultimate night of entertainment. The kids can enjoy an extravagant cubby house, slide, and putting green to burn off energy with a game of mini golf. This is your very own outdoor wonderland.
Upstairs is another restful living space and balcony with parkland views, ideal as a parents’ retreat. Two more minor bedrooms with built-in robes are serviced by a low-maintenance bathroom, while the master suite boasts walk-in robes and a private ensuite with stone benches, tiles to the ceiling and twin vanities.
This seaside mansion is as glamourous as it is fun, with luxurious features and everything the avid entertainer could want. A unique and prestigious home, be sure to pencil in a viewing before another fun-loving family snaps it up.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, study/fifth bed.
- Built in 2000 on a 736sqm block, renovated since.
- Study with built-in storage, doubles as fifth bedroom.
- Large carpeted rumpus room, great for kids or a pool table.
- Open plan living/dining area, plus theatre room with surround sound and projector.
- Granite kitchen and breakfast bar, high-end Euro appliances, premium fittings.
- Outdoor kitchen/pool house/lounge. Bar fridges, disco ball, beer on tap, BBQ, industrial sink, strobe lighting.
- Outdoor wonderland with cubby house/slide, mini golf, artificial turf.
- Upstairs lounge and balcony with park views.
- Guest bedroom on ground floor, walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Two minor bedrooms upstairs, built-in robes, sharing bathroom.
- Master suite with walk-in robes, ensuite with twin vanities and tiles to ceiling.
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle AC. Ducted vacuum. Alarm system.
- Triple lockup garage.
- 800m to the beach.
- 800m to Hillarys Yacht Club and Hillarys Boat Harbour.
- 600m to Hillarys Park.
- 25 minute drive to the CBD.
- 7 minute drive to Whitfords City Shopping Centre.
- 30 minute coastal bike ride to Scarborough Beach.
- 950m to Hillarys Primary School.
- 5 minute bike ride to Sacred Heart College.
- 5 minute drive to St Marks College.