With Leederville and Mount Hawthorn social hubs just around the corner, City Beach a short drive up the road, shops in every direction and the CBD easy to get to by car or via public transport, this home is ideally priced and ideally positioned. Don't hesitate to arrange a viewing TODAY!
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, one bathroom renovated villa on a 322sqm survey strata block.
- 135sqm internal living, not including outdoor areas.
- Built in 1958, well maintained and undergone a renovation since.
- Main bedroom boasts built-in robes and split system air conditioning.
- Other rooms very comfortable with air con, doubling as home office/studio if need be.
- Renovated bathroom with tiles to ceiling and modern fittings.
- Renovated kitchen with s-steel appliances, ample storage/bench space, double sink.
- Informal dining space just off kitchen.
- Formal open plan living and dining areas with fireplace and decorative ceilings.
- Quaint little courtyard for drinks or a meal outside.
- Single undercover carport, extra store room, secure gate.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. Alarm system.
Council rates: $1,479.94/pa (approx)
Water rates: $1,095.30/pa (approx)
No strata levies, common insurance only of $902.37/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 650m walk to Lake Monger.
- 15 minute walk to the Oxford Street Strip.
- 15 minute walk to the Mount Hawthorn Café and Restaurant Strip.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD, 20 minute bike ride.
- 10-15 minute drive to Floreat Beach.
- Easy freeway access via Anzac Road.