A classic three bedroom renovated cottage with all the lifestyle offerings that come with living among Leederville and Mount Hawthorn. With Lake Monger down the road and positioned so close to the CBD, it’s easy to see why this area has surged in popularity among Perth’s socialites and convenience lovers. Whether you’re a small family that prefers to stay central, young professionals stepping up from an apartment, downsizers after something low-maintenance, or just a smart investor, 4 Lynton Street is the pocket rocket you’ve been looking for.
Step into a homely living and formal dining area with decorative ceilings and a fireplace that fills you with nostalgia as soon as you enter. This space is perfect for entertaining guests, relaxing in front of the TV or sharing a meal at the dining table with family and friends. A powder room sits just off the living space so everyone’s privacy is maintained when you have visitors. Adjacent is another dining space and tidy kitchen boasting all the modern conveniences the 2018 foodie requires, including stainless steel appliances, a double sink and plenty of storage. A quaint little courtyard is great for enjoying a drink in the evening or eating dinner outside in the warmer months.
Three cosy bedrooms, one with built-in robes, share a renovated bathroom with tiles to the ceiling and modern fittings. These spaces are versatile and double as a studio or home office if three beds aren’t required.
A secure gated intimate group of four villas, this is the next step up from that apartment. With Leederville and Mount Hawthorn social hubs just around the corner, City Beach a short drive up the road, shops in every direction and the CBD easy to get to by car or via public transport, this cute cottage is ideally positioned and ideally positioned. Call Paul DiLanzo on 0418 899 985 for any extra info on 4 Lynton Street, because opportunities like this are always snapped up quickly.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, one bathroom renovated villa on a 322sqm survey strata block.
- 135sqm internal living, not including outdoor areas.
- Built in 1958, well maintained and undergone a renovation since.
- Main bedroom boasts built-in robes and split system air conditioning.
- Other rooms very comfortable with air con, doubling as home office/studio if need be.
- Renovated bathroom with tiles to ceiling and modern fittings.
- Renovated kitchen with s-steel appliances, ample storage/bench space, double sink.
- Informal dining space just off kitchen.
- Formal open plan living and dining areas with fireplace and decorative ceilings.
- Quaint little courtyard for drinks or a meal outside.
- Single undercover carport, extra store room, secure gate.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. Alarm system.
- 650m walk to Lake Monger.
- 15 minute walk to the Oxford Street Strip.
- 15 minute walk to the Mount Hawthorn Café and Restaurant Strip.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD, 20 minute bike ride.
- 10-15 minute drive to Floreat Beach.
- Easy freeway access via Anzac Road.