A lovingly maintained three bedroom gem, surrounded by countless leisurely social options and every urban convenience you could want. Only a stone’s throw to the city, with plenty of social options nearby in Mt Hawthorn and Leederville, and the stunning Lake Monger just a short stroll down the road, it’s easy to see why this area has surged in popularity among Perth’s socialites and convenience lovers. With a phenomenal entertaining space, whether you’re young professionals stepping up from an apartment, downsizers after something low-maintenance and central, or just a savvy investor looking for something with long-term rental potential, 4B Lynton Street is the freshly updated home for you.
A welcoming courtyard with low-maintenance gardens sets the tone for the homely property that awaits. Step into a light and bright living and dining area with stunning tiles good for both aesthetics and longevity if you have tenants. This space is perfect for entertaining guests, relaxing in front of the TV or sharing a meal at the table. Overlooking it all is a classic wraparound kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a double sink, and more bench and storage space than you can shake a wooden spoon at.
Your homely haven feeds onto an island inspired decked alfresco and courtyard. With cabana style surroundings and a low-maintenance tropical garden, this outdoor expanse couldn’t be more perfect for dinner in the fresh air or drinks with friends on a Summer evening.
Three cosy bedrooms boast built-in robes with two sharing a renovated bathroom and a cleverly hidden European style laundry, while the master suite has its own ensuite so the head of the house can enjoy absolute privacy.
With Leederville and Mount Hawthorn social hubs just around the corner, City Beach a short drive up the road, shops in every direction and the CBD easy to get to by car or via public transport, this pocket rocket renovated abode is the ultimate urban lifestyle property. Priced to sell and ripe for the picking, pencil in a viewing at 4B Lynton Street sooner rather than later, because opportunities like this quality only arise very occasionally.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, two bathroom villa on a 252sqm survey strata block.
- 123sqm internal living, not including outdoor areas.
- Built in 1993, well maintained and undergone a renovation since.
- All bedrooms boast built-in robes, third room doubles as a study.
- Two renovated bathrooms, one doubling as a European style laundry.
- Modern wraparound kitchen with s-steel appliances, ample storage/bench space, double sink.
- Light and bright open plan living and dining areas, great for entertaining.
- Stunning decked alfresco and courtyard, tropical garden and bamboo fencing.
- Single undercover carport, extra store room, secure gate.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
Council rates: $1,439.92/pa (approx)
Water rates: $1,074.71/pa (approx)
No strata levies, common insurance only of $669.50/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 650m walk to Lake Monger.
- 15 minute walk to the Oxford Street Strip.
- 15 minute walk to the Mount Hawthorn Café and Restaurant Strip.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD, 20 minute bike ride.
- 10-15 minute drive to Floreat Beach.
- Easy freeway access via Anzac Road.