Tucked away in the tranquility of a sealed and gazetted laneway is a hidden gem in one of Perth’s most popular suburbs, it’s 169B Ravenscar Street. A brand new and never lived in three bedroom, two bathroom abode for the avid entertainer or family who appreciate the finer things in life with utmost privacy. Skip the stress of sourcing a block and going back and forth with a builder, here the hard work has been done for you in a booming coastal area surrounded by development.
Intelligently designed to allow for plenty of natural light, this mini palace is finished in exceptional detail with the builder choosing high spec timber flooring, cabinetry and benches for all rooms of the home. Step into an expansive open plan living and dining area with a Ecosmart fireplace, seamlessly flowing onto a sizeable alfresco. Large sliding doors allow the keen entertainer to host plenty of guests, from intimate dinner parties to full-blown celebrations, while a stylish powder room on the ground floor ensures everyone’s privacy. On footy days with the gang or when it’s time to zone out with a movie, your spacious and super-comfy theatre room is great to entertain yourself or a group of guests.
A lavish, well-appointed kitchen with industrial palettes of timber and stone is as stylish as they come, and more than enough to satisfy your culinary needs. A large timber and stone benchtop features a double sink and beautiful matte black fittings. Integrated and stainless steel European appliances make for a delightful culinary experience, with even the fussiest chef having everything they require.
Glide up the stairs to three light and bright, comfortable bedrooms. The two secondary rooms both have sizeable mirrored built-in robes and share a wonderfully styled bathroom with premium cabinetry, a stone bench and a deep bath to relax in. The master suite is fit for royalty, with plenty of room and extensive walk-in robes you could almost rent out as another room. The ensuite features a stunning free-standing tub, lavish tiles to the ceiling and outstanding matte dual vanities, premium timber cabinetry and the very best fittings throughout.
169B Ravenscar Street ticks all of the boxes for a brand new Doubleview home, conveniently placed in the tranquillity of a sealed laneway. A stone’s throw from the soon to be developed Karrinyup shopping centre, the redeveloped Scarborough Beach and just a fifteen minute drive to Perth’s CBD. Just launched onto the market, start the car, and get down to Ravenscar.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Brand new three bedroom, two bedroom townhouse, just completed.
- Located in sealed and gazetted laneway for privacy.
- Large theatre room with coffered ceilings.
- Study on ground floor, plenty of natural light.
- Expansive open plan living/dining, feeding onto large alfresco via double doors.
- Stone and timber kitchen, European appliances, premium cabinetry/fittings, ample bench/storage space.
- Secondary bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes.
- Extensive master suite, huge walk-in robe, ensuite with free standing tub, lavish tiling, matte dual vanities.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Double lockup garage with extra storage space.
- High end timber flooring downstairs/carpet upstairs.
- 15 minute bike ride to newly developed Scarborough Beach.
- 15 minute drive to the CBD.
- 750m to Little Sisto Café, Sackville Fish & Chips, Sackville Deli.
- 800m to Morris Shopping Precinct with IGA, newsagency, butcher, pharmacy and more.
- 3 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- 5 minute drive to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre.
- 450m to Yuluma Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School.
- 6 minute drive to Hale School.
- 6 minute drive to Churchlands Senior High School.