***BIDDING TO COMMENCE AT $825,000***
AUCTION on site Saturday 23rd June at 10am
Settlement: 25th July 2018
A stunning example of quality construction, styling and location, the three bedroom, two bathroom residence at 190 Newborough Street is the epitome of modern Australian living. With a beautiful outlook across the lakes and views of the city, here you get the luxury of a high-end build, the convenience of a well-appointed location close to everything, and the peace of mind that comes with living in a great family-friendly community.
Close to the coast and a short drive to the CBD, great public and private schools, and popular hubs like Scarborough Beach and Karrinyup Shopping Centre undergoing significant redevelopment, it’s easy to see why Karrinyup has boomed in recent years as a hotspot for raising a family or just enjoying a relaxed suburban lifestyle.
Contemporary, constructed impeccably and ideally located in a thriving area with every convenience or social option a stone’s throw away, pencil in a viewing at 190 Newborough Street before someone else beats you to it.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Three bedroom, two bathroom, three living areas.
- Built in 2014 on a 306sqm block.
- Theatre with built-in entertainment hub.
- Huge open plan living/dining space, feeding onto decked alfresco.
- Outdoor entertaining with deck, reticulated gardens, artificial turf.
- Stone kitchen and breakfast bar, European appliances, wine fridge, double sink, premium cabinetry.
- Second living space upstairs, balcony with stunning city views.
- Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes, sharing contemporary bathroom.
- Master suite with twin walk-in robes, ensuite with spa bath, double rain shower, dual vanities, tiles to ceiling.
- Double garage plus extra storage space.
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Quality window treatments including electronic blinds.
- Total living: 231sqm (approx) - Total area: 306sqm as per title
- 10 minute bike ride to Scarborough Beach (newly redeveloped).
- 3 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (under redevelopment).
- 5 minute drive to Westfield Innaloo (under redevelopment).
- 20 minute drive to the CBD.
- 120m to Newborough Primary School/Mulberry Tree Childcare and Kindy.
- 5 minute drive to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School.
- 6 minute drive to Hale School.
- 10 minute drive to Newman College.