Set back from the street amongst a 728sqm block, long driveway, verandah and striking Toodyay stone feature, this gracious home is a classic of its era: wallpapered rooms, original fixtures and fittings and high ceilings all with an airy, spacious feel full of character and charm.
The living area with built in cabinetry opens through glass doors to reveal the immaculate open plan kitchen and dining area, with original and original wood veneer cabinetry and laminate flooring. Off this area, you will conveniently find three bedrooms comfortably serviced by the main bathroom complete with vanity, built-in bath, shower. The laundry then leads to an expansive rear patio, with a spacious backyard with established trees. This rear area is a wonderful bonus - very quiet, leafy and private, with ample space for extra cars, caravan, boat or storage.
Secure this charming character home and enjoy everything that this wonderful suburb has to offer is at arm’s reach, be it the Karrinyup or Innaloo Shopping Centres, great schools, pristine parks, easy access to public transport and the freeway for added convenience. Perfect for the astute investor, downsizer, professional couple or young family, this charming abode is waiting for you call home. Call Brad and Kate Hardingham now to register your interest!
- Private Front Entrance with immaculate low-maintenance garden bed
- Two Car Garage with long driveway for ample parking space
- Open plan dining and kitchen, and sliding doors section off the living
- Original kitchen with quality cabinets and appliances
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate WC
- Spacious backyard
- Decorative ceiling
- Built in cabinetry in living area
- Split System Air-conditioning and evaporative air-conditioning
- Close proximity to Karrinyup and Innaloo Shopping Centre
- Close to public transport, cafes and restaurants
- Close to Freeway Access
- Close to schools
- Several pristine parks nearby
Call Brad and Kate Hardingham to register your interest
B: 0419 345 400 | K: 0438 345 401