Promising a lifestyle of exceptional convenience in a coastal location that is second-to-none, a gentle stroll to world famous beaches, parklands, natural bush reserves, and a myriad of fine food and coffee options. With an unrivalled coastal position, right in the midst of this highly-sought after Trigg locale an easy walk separates you from pristine, white-sanded beaches, an abundance of well-being amenities and countless vibrant cafes and renowned eateries.
The prestige of West Coast Drive is in perfect proximity, close enough to enjoy all it has to offer, yet far enough for your privacy and seclusion. Combining the elements of a vast street frontage, and great elevation which in turn provides incredible views.
The home accommodates dual master suites, with four bedrooms and three bathrooms in total. Entertaining and living zones occupy both the ground and first floor, each basking in the ocean views.
The spectacular location will invigorate the senses with Trigg beach on your front door, the best coffee served at Yelo down the road, and the picturesque Clarko Reserve just around the bend. It’s truly your chance to indulge in that iconic, laid-back coastal lifestyle.
• Dual master suites with en suite bathrooms
• Two more bedrooms
• Downstairs main living, well-appointed kitchen
• Upstairs entertaining with balcony
• Split air-conditioning on first and second levels
• Just opposite a coastline of magnificent beaches
• Close to the prestige of West Coast Drive, yet far enough to be away from all the hustle and bustle
• Down the road from the renowned Yelo Cafe
• Around the bend Clarko Reserve
• Close to Charles Riley Reserve
• Close to Our Lady of Grace and St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ Schools
• North Beach Primary School catchment
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the 'Make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.