Nestled on an quiet oceanfront street with views of the Indian Ocean, 19 Fairhaven Terrace is the five bedroom oceanfront coastal palace most people can only dream of living in. A close community of beach lovers with great schools, shops, cafes, Hillarys Boat Harbour just up the road and the CBD only a 30 minute drive away, this luxurious abode is ideally positioned for a convenient seaside lifestyle for a family of entertainers who appreciate the finer things in life.
Stepping inside a grand entry foyer you notice the abundance of space and natural light covering your glamourous formal lounge, with a regal home office just off to the side with built-in furniture for those who work from home. Continue through to a homely open plan living and dining space with a fully equipped bar, great for a quiet family meal or hosting lavish dinner parties with friends. This is overlooked by your gourmet granite kitchen and breakfast bar, complete with European stainless-steel appliances, high-end fittings, huge amounts of bench and storage space with a walk-in pantry, plus a double sink. Whether you’re cooking for one or one hundred this culinary haven will suffice.
But the fun doesn’t end there, outside your stunning swimming pool and spa is overlooked by a second entertaining dining space and bar off the kitchen, and a jaw-dropping pool house, complete with an outdoor kitchen with your built-in BBQ, stone benches, sink, pizza oven, and a full theatre room to enjoy on Grand Final day with as many people as you can invite. This grand home was built for entertaining, with every leisurely element considered.
Upstairs, enjoy another restful sitting area and a third fully-equipped bar, feeding onto a quaint balcony to enjoy a cocktail in the sea breeze with views of the Indian Ocean. Four secondary bedrooms sit between both levels, sharing three lavish bathrooms with stone benches, stunning tiles to the ceiling, high-end fittings, dual vanities and all the luxury features one requires to wash away the weekend’s sins. The King and Queen’s quarters are to die for, with high ceilings, a walk-in robe, a regal ensuite with Victorian style granite benches and vanities, and a spa bath to sink into after a long day sunbaking at the beach.
This seaside palace has it all. Ocean views, multiple entertaining spaces and high-end finishes, with every modern convenience and comfort you can imagine. Perfectly positioned among great social options, shops, schools and across the street from the Indian Ocean. 19 Fairhaven Terrace is the coastal palace most can only dream of.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Five bedroom, four bathroom palace, multiple entertaining spaces.
- Built in 2001 on a 833sqm coastal oceanfront block. European styling.
- Formal lounge, home office, plus living and dining on ground floor with bar.
- Granite kitchen, Euro s-steel appliances, walk-in pantry, high-end fittings, ample storage/bench space.
- Second entertaining dining space with a second bar.
- Outdoor courtyard, swimming pool, spa. Low-maintenance gardens.
- Enormous pool house, outdoor kitchen, BBQ, pizza oven, sink. Separate theatre room.
- Fourth living space on second floor with ocean views from the balcony and a third bar.
- Four secondary bedrooms over two levels, sharing three lavish bathrooms with high-end finishes.
- Master suite with walk-in robe, Victorian style ensuite with dual vanities, lavish tiling and finishes.
- Double lockup garage, extra storage space.
- Ducted and split system air conditioning throughout. Alarm system.
- 500m to the beach.
- 30 minute drive to the CBD.
- 5 minute drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour.
- 3 minute drive to Whitfords Shopping Centre.
- 5 minute bike ride to Mullaloo Beach and renowned Mullaloo Beach Hotel.
- 15 minute drive to Scarborough Beach.
- 5 minute bike ride to St Mark’s College.
- 15 minute bike ride to Sacred Heart College.