*** OPEN by appointment over GRAND FINAL WEEKEND***
Situated on a large 708sqm block in a super quiet (and very sought after) cul de sac in Pinnaroo Heights, this immaculately presented 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home offers an abundance of space to entertain and escape.
The property offers the perfect combination of a desirable location along with space for the whole family and boasts 2 living areas, a large dining area, an open plan kitchen, loads of internal and external storage, a big grassed area for the kids, a 3 car garage and an awesome outdoor entertaining area – there is something here for everyone.
Ideally located the home is within walking distance to South Padbury and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools, the evergreen (and dog friendly) Gibson Park, Padbury Village Shopping Centre and only a short bike ride to Duncraig Senior High School and Craigie Leisure Centre.
Features of this family gem comprise of:
- 5 bedrooms
- Generous master bedroom with a walk-in robe, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and a renovated ensuite with stone benchtops
- Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 all have mirrored built in robes and are located away from the master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 also has mirrored built in robes and a ceiling fan and is perfectly positioned for a nursery or study
- 2 renovated bathrooms – family bathroom has stone benchtops, a bath and separate shower
- Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, a recently installed 900mm oven with a 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink, pantry and fridge recess - all with an outlook over the family room and outdoor entertaining area
- 2 separate living areas (second living area opens out to the outdoor entertaining area and has a built-in projector and screen)
- Separate dining area
- Large renovated laundry with loads of cupboard space
- Huge walk in storage room
- Modern decor
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas bayonet for those cold winter nights
- Gas hot water system
- Security screens on all doors
- Large ‘all seasons’ outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof and feature decking
- Outdoor spa
- Reticulated landscaped gardens
- Big grassed area (loads of room for a pool)
- Cubby house and sandpit for the kids
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Large double driveway
- 3 car garage with remote doors and an additional storage area off the side – great for bikes, surfboards etc
- Year built: 1987 (approx.)
- Block size: 708sqm (approx.)
All of this located so close to local parklands, schools, shops and transport, with the beach, Hillarys Marina and Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre only a short drive away.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.