Located in a quiet street (with its own park), this beautifully renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home (plus study) boasts all the necessities needed for families in today’s lifestyle.
Sitting on a large 770sqm (approx.) elevated block (that provides ocean glimpses), the home boasts a renovated kitchen, bathrooms and laundry, 2 separate living areas, modern décor, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a large outdoor entertaining area and a double garage with drive through access to the backyard.
This family friendly location is within easy walking distance to Bambara Primary School, Forrest Park and Forrest Plaza Shopping Centre as well as being only a short bike ride to Craigie Leisure Centre and Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, whilst allowing easy vehicle access to the Whitfords train station, freeway and the beach.
Further features of this family favourite include:
- 4 LARGE bedrooms
- Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and renovated ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all located in the ‘kids wing’ and all have DOUBLE built in robes
- Renovated main bathroom (with a separate shower + bath)
- 2 separate living areas – both generous in size
- Renovated kitchen with a dishwasher, double sink, fridge recess, double door pantry, glass splashback and ample cupboard space
- Large renovated laundry
- Great storage throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solar hot water system
- Large outdoor entertaining area (protected from the sea breeze)
- Separate courtyard off the family room that captures the winter sun
- Reticulated low maintenance gardens
- Grassed area for the kids or pets (room for a pool)
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Double garage with drive through access to the backyard
For further information, please call Jarrod O’Neil on 0411 103 617.