AUCTION on site Saturday 11th August at 12pm
We have been given clear instructions by the owners of this enormous home that it MUST be sold, and it WILL be sold, so this is your one in a million opportunity to snap up a phenomenally placed Coolbinia castle to start your dream on one of the suburb’s most sought after streets.
To be purchased in an as-is condition, you could comfortably live at 61 Armadale Crescent as it sits, do a bit of tidying up to make it really gleam, add a modernised extension, or knock it down and take advantage of this outstanding elevated position overlooking the park with your dream home.
This is one enormous blank canvas at a price unheard of in the Coolbinia area, in arguably the best spot.
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living and dining spaces for entertaining, huge pool and outdoor areas, and loads of potential.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living spaces, home office.
- Originally built in 1961 on an enormous 1012sqm block, renovated and updated since.
- Grand entry foyer, stunning tiles throughout.
- Formal lounge and dining areas.
- Enormous chef’s kitchen, breakfast bar, stone benches, high-end s-steel and integrated appliances, steam oven, appliance hutch, double sink, huge amounts of storage.
- Bright wide open plan living and dining space.
- Huge backyard with grass and gardens for kids, large swimming pool, plenty of room for sunbeds.
- Large theatre/rumpus room.
- Home office with room for multiple computers, ideal for running a business.
- Three generous kids’ rooms with high ceilings, built-in robes and furniture.
- Master suite with extensive built-in robes, front balcony access overlooking the park.
- Master ensuite is tiled to ceiling, jet spa bath, dual vanities.
- Double lockup garage, extra storage space.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning. Alarm system.
- Built: 1961
- Total living: 367sqm (approx)
- Total land: 1012sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,920/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,356.41/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- Across the street and overlooking leafy Beverly Murchison Reserve.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD.
- 5 minute drive to the Beaufort Street strip.
- 5 minute drive to the Mt Hawthorn cafe/bar/restaurant strip.
- 3 minute drive to the North Perth Angove Street strip.
- 15 minute drive to the beach.
- 5 minute drive to Mount Lawley Golf Course.
- 850m to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre.
- 450m to Coolbinia Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to Carmel Primary/High Schools.
- 10 minute drive to Perth Modern School.
- 7 minute bike ride to Mount Lawley Senior High School.
- 7 minute bike ride to ECU and WAAPA.