A wonderful tribute to traditional Aussie living in one of Woodvale’s best positioned streets, boasting everything the growing family requires. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, with indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, all on a decent 743sqm corner block, 9 Marlandy Court offers a comfortable suburban feel that’s often missed in brand new homes today.
With parkland just across the street, several great schools within walking distance, with just a short drive separating you from the CBD and beach, Woodvale has become a far more convenient option for families than some of the estates too far outside urban areas.
A sturdy 1990s build that’s undergone a total makeover to bring it into 2018, the new timber floors throughout bring a sense of warmth to your bright formal lounge and study nook as soon as you enter, an ideal space for coffee with friends on a winter’s day or working from home without disturbance.
Continue through to an enormous open plan dining and sunken living space with high raked ceilings, plenty of natural light, and exposed beams for that rustic feel, perfect for a meal or some quality family time. Your well-equipped kitchen could feed a small army, with high-end stainless-steel appliances, huge amounts of storage and bench space, a double sink and premium fittings throughout.
The living area opens onto an outstanding alfresco, backyard and pool area for hosting a crowd on special occasions. There’s room for kids and a furry friend to play, limestone paving with low-maintenance gardens, a veggie patch, and your stunning heated pool is ideal for cooling off on a summer’s day.
Three sizeable secondary bedrooms with built-in robes are great for maturing children and share a renovated, low-maintenance bathroom to keep the clan clean after footy or winding down in the bath after school. The expansive master suite is incredibly comfortable, with walk-in robes, a lavishly finished granite ensuite with dual vanities, and away from the other rooms so the King and Queen can enjoy maximum privacy.
Comfortable family homes in such proximity to local conveniences, schools and just a short drive to both the CBD and beach rarely pop up on the market and never last long, so book a viewing with Jon Wood or call him on 0404 881 415 if you have any questions about this Marvellous Manor on Marlandy.
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living spaces, study nook.
* Built in 1990 on a 743sqm block, fully renovated since.
* Formal lounge and home office nook at front.
* Massive open plan living/dining space, high raked ceilings, exposed beams, well-lit.
* Modern kitchen, ample bench/storage space, high-end s-steel appliances, premium fittings.
* Large alfresco, backyard, pool area, low-maintenance gardens, veggie patch.
* Three secondary bedrooms with built-in robes, sharing renovated bathroom.
* Master suite with walk-in robe, lavish granite ensuite with double vanities.
* Double lockup garage. Extra gated space for boat or trailer.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout. Solar panels.
-600m to the Woodvale Tavern.
-600m to Woodvale IGA.
-8 minute drive to Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre.
-15 minute drive to the beach.
-25 minute drive to the CBD.
-Across the street from Gascoyne Park.
-550m to North Woodvale Primary School.
-900m to Woodvale Primary School.
-800m to Woodvale Secondary College/Senior High School.
-Easy freeway access.