Whether you’re a busy young professional, savvy investor or simply looking to get your foot in the property market door, the renovated one bedroom wonder 2/373 Cambridge Street is well priced and ripe for the picking.
This unique ground floor property has far more space than the average one bedroom apartment, with a sizeable courtyard allowing for outdoor entertaining or relaxation.
Located just outside the CBD with plenty of public transport infrastructure taking you directly to the countless restaurants and bars in the city, the beach only 15 minutes up the road, and surrounded by cute little social options in an emerging Cambridge Street strip, this super-cool pad couldn’t be more perfectly positioned as a solid long-term investment.
A light and bright open plan boasts far more space than one would imagine from an inner suburbs apartment, perfect for hosting friends or some time relaxing with a movie, and is overlooked by a great kitchen that could satisfy the needs of any keen entertainer. Your renovated wraparound kitchen comes complete with ample storage and bench space, modern appliances and everything the keen foodie requires to cook up a storm.
Feeding off the living spaces via sliding doors is an expansive courtyard with low-maintenance gardens, ideal for letting the breeze in during the warmer months for a breath of fresh air or sitting with friends for a drink.
Your master bedroom is very comfortable, with mirrored built-in robes, separate access to the front patio, and plenty of natural light via double doors. A tidy bathroom has everything you need to wash away the weekend’s sins and doubles as a laundry, gone are the days of awkward eye contact with neighbours in a communal laundry.
Perfectly positioned and incredibly low maintenance, 2/373 Cambridge Street is the ultimate urban pad whether you’re hard at work or making your money work for you.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one undercover car bay.
- Originally built in 1966, complex extensively renovated since.
- 45sqm internal living space, plus large courtyard.
- Light and bright open plan living/dining, feeding onto large courtyard via sliding doors.
- Renovated wraparound kitchen, ample storage and bench space, modern appliances.
- Bedroom has built-in mirrored robes, well-lit, separate patio access.
- Low-maintenance bathroom doubles as laundry.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- One undercover car bay, secure gate access.
- Public transport at your doorstep.
- Located amongst the Cambridge Street bar/cafe/restaurant strip.
- Built: 1966
- Total living: 45sqm (as per title)
- Total strata area: 113sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,295/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $986.46/pa (approx)
- Strata levies: $378 per quarter, plus reserve fund levy $94.50 per quarter
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 15-20 minutes to the CBD via public transport.
- 100m to The Wembley Hotel.
- 7 minute drive to the Leederville Social Hub/Oxford Street strip.
- 7 minute drive to City Beach.
- 7 minute bike ride to Lake Monger.
- 2 minute drive to Floreat Forum Shopping Centre.
- 350m to Henderson Park.