Ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac down the street from the park is a four bedroom, two bathroom family castle with multiple living spaces that gets all the nostalgic juices flowing, it’s 7 St Joseph Close. Surrounded by local shops and social options, a quick stroll to good schools, and only a short drive to the CBD and Scarborough Beach, homes in Stirling boast all the benefits of a well-established suburb.
This property is comfortable and presents well as-is, with serious potential for development for the savvy renovator or investor a few years down the track. Step in from your manicured garden to revel in the quintessential Australian family home, with familiar conveniences and spaces throughout. A sizeable home office sits immediately to the left, great if you work from home or have young academics that need to knuckle down.
Continue through to an enormous formal lounge that couldn’t be more perfect for entertaining in the cooler months or after a dinner party. Around the bend is yet another spacious open plan living and dining area, far larger than average, and ideal for leisurely family time or impressing your guests.
Your entertainment spaces are overlooked by a well-appointed kitchen that could feed a small army, with plenty of storage and bench space, a sizeable pantry, double stainless-steel sink, and modern stainless-steel appliances.
Outside your enormous backyard has low-maintenance gardens and plenty of grass for kids and furry friends to burn off energy. Your alfresco extends around the side and is great for barbecues on special occasions, be it Christmas lunch, a 40th birthday, or one of the kids’ engagements when they finally meet someone who can tolerate them.
The master suite is positioned away from the kids’ rooms for maximum privacy, boasting large walk-in robes and a meticulously maintained ensuite. Three more well-lit double size bedrooms are ideal for children of all ages or long-stay guests, sharing another impeccable bathroom with everything required to wash away all the weekend’s activities.
Wide open living and dining areas, sizeable bedrooms, an ample kitchen and almost enough outdoor space to raise livestock, everything about this family cul-de-sac castle is large. A phenomenal opportunity for busy families or couples looking to expand their clan soon. Pencil in 7 St Joseph Close for a viewing, because this chance won’t last long.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living spaces.
- Built in 1991, updated and well-maintained since.
- 698sqm block, 222sqm internal living.
- Bright home office near entrance, good for running home business.
- Massive formal lounge, well-lit.
- Expansive open plan living/dining area.
- Well-appointed kitchen, ample storage/bench space, large pantry, modern appliances.
- Massive backyard and alfresco, plenty of grass, gardens and a decent shed.
- Master suite with walk-in robe and meticulously maintained ensuite.
- Three more double sized bedrooms, sharing decent bathroom.
- Semi-enclosed double carport with roller door.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout. Alarm system.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD.
- 100m to the local park.
- 3 minute drive to Stirling IGA.
- 7 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (under redevelopment).
- 10 minute drive to Trigg Beach.
- 5 minute drive to Osborne Park Hospital.
- 650m to West Balcatta Primary School.
- 900m to Balcatta Senior High School.
- Easy freeway access.