AUCTION on site Saturday 1st September at 12pm
Settlement: 1st October 2018
Nestled on this quiet, tree-lined South Doubleview street is the ideal combination of quality construction and design mastery, it’s the mid-century masterpiece on 34 Auborough Street. When celebrated vintage restoration expert Vince Fiorenza from Vintage Building Company is the brains of his own family home you can be sure to have a stunning result, with style and function melded together. In one of Doubleview’s best streets among great schools, shopping options and only a stone’s throw to the Scarborough Beach redevelopment, this flawless home is ideally positioned.
With an eclectic façade, the rustic tone is set immediately at this stunningly designed family home. Since it’s heyday in 1966, 34 Auborough has undergone a total transformation, making it the modern four bedroom, two bathroom home it is today.
A formal lounge, gas fireplace and high decorative ceilings greet you upon entry. Continue through to a bright open living and dining space with Jarrah floors, with high raked ceilings and skylights for an airy feel. The Carrara marble kitchen and breakfast bar boasts everything the master chef requires, with high-end European appliances, plenty of tasteful cabinetry and storage, an industrial sink with Blanco fittings and the fitted fridge included. Your luxury laundry is great as a scullery when you’re attempting messier culinary feats.
This homely space feeds onto a phenomenal alfresco and grassy backyard via large bi-fold doors. There is plenty of space for outdoor entertaining or a pool if you’d like to add one, and even a powered studio with internet for use as a creative getaway or teenage retreat.
Tucked away are the spacious bedrooms with plenty of natural light and built-in robes, sharing a stunning bathroom with designer tiling, marble benches, high-end fittings and a deep tub. The master suite is as glamourous as they come, with extensive built-in robes, backyard access and a lavish marble ensuite boasting Spanish porcelain tiling and twin vanities for the King and Queen.
The home office is well-appointed with built-in shelving and its own front deck access making it ideal for running a business from home, easily doubling as a fourth bedroom with a few tweaks if a home office doesn’t suit your living arrangements.
Just completed by Vintage Building Company, presenting immaculately in one of Doubleview’s best streets, close to local amenities, schools and the bustling Scarborough Beach. 34 Auborough Street is one of a kind and already gaining local attention.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Built in 1966, undergone restoration through Vintage Building Company.
- Solid steel gates, Jarrah decking, double undercover carport and grassy front yard.
- Formal lounge, high decorative ceilings, gas fireplace with marble accents.
- Bright open plan living/dining, high raked ceilings, skylights, industrial feature lighting.
- Marble kitchen, breakfast bar, ILVE stove, high-end appliances, Blanco fittings, industrial sink, fridge included.
- Luxury laundry off kitchen, high-end appliances included, great for use as a scullery.
- Alfresco opens via bi-fold doors, grassy backyard, powered studio with internet access.
- Minor bedrooms well-lit, built-in robes, high ceilings, sharing a porcelain and marble bathroom with a deep tub.
- Master suite with extensive built-in robes, ensuite with Spanish tiles, marble, twin vanities, premium fittings.
- Study with built-in shelving and separate front deck access, doubles as fourth bedroom.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. Jarrah floors throughout.
- Rear laneway access.
- Built: 1966
- Renovated: 2018
- Total living: 221sqm (approx)
- Total land: 645sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,740.00/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,136.40/pa (approx)