Wake up to a breathtaking sea vista in this fully furnished and equipped home available until December 2018!
The commanding street-front position of this charming four bedroom two bathroom family home situated on a very generous block allows you to enjoy stunning 180 degree ocean and valley views that showcase Rottnest Island, Observation City and overlook Scarborough and Trigg Bushland Reserve, even catching glimpses of the lush Abbett Park fields in the process.
Capitalising on a fabulous elevation is a front entertaining patio that lets you soaks it all up whilst watching over the delightful front yard lawns. A spacious master bedroom suite boasts its own slice of the view, as does a carpeted formal lounge and sitting/reading room, preceding an open-plan family, kitchen and dining area - where most of your casual time will be spent.
The large kitchen even includes a breakfast bar for quick meals, adjacent to an open plan dining area, whilst a tiled games/living room essentially triples the amount of personal options on offer within. The home also offers secure gated parking for two cars and verge parking for a further 3 vehicles.
A convenient coastal location awaits you, walking distance to many local cafes and restaurants, bus stops, Newborough and Deanmore Primary Schools, the Scarborough Sportsman's Club, shopping and the heart of the Scarborough beachfront and its multi-million dollar redevelopment plans.
Spectacular sunsets are a given!
- Fully furnished and equipped with everything you may need
- Sea views from the carpeted master bedroom suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Further sea views from the sitting/reading room
- Large tiled open-plan family, kitchen and dining area with a gas bayonet
- Outdoor access to the rear from the living room
- Spacious kitchen with a Chef gas cook top, a separate Westinghouse oven, a Westinghouse dishwasher, double sink and a step-in pantry
- Good size double bedrooms with built-in robes
- One bedroom is currently set up as a gym but can be converted to fourth bedroom if required
- Newly renovated main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet (renovation to be completed this week with photos to follow)
- Laundry with outdoor access
- Gas hot water system
- Automated reticulation
- Ample secure and driveway parking
- Versatile low-maintenance living
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the 'Make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.