Living Area 112m2
Land Size 214m2
Total Area 214m2
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
52A Salmar Way
Westminster, WA, 6061
This stylish 7 year old single level home is practically perfect in every way.
With tenants paying rent until November until you're ready to move in, this home offers incredible features, such as:
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning plus high ceilings throughout
• Tiled open-plan living/dining area opens to paved patio with pitched pergola
• Premium kitchen features a generous breakfast bar with recessed double sink
• Gas cooktop, s/steel oven and adjoining storeroom/walk-in pantry also to kitchen
• Private study nook with built-in storage off entry foyer at the front of the home
• Master bed, also off entry foyer, features a walk-in robe and ensuite with twin vanity
• Two good-sized additional bedrooms both with built-in robes; carpet to all three beds
• Stylish main bathroom with frameless glass shower, bath and separate toilet
• Separate internal laundry with large built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access
• Rear access to double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry
The home is conveniently set within walking distance to bus stops, parks, St. Gerard’s Primary School and a childcare centre.
Just moments to The Square Mirabooka, Primewest Northlands and Stirling Central Shopping Centre, and an easy commute to Perth CBD.
Tenants paying $375 per week until November 2021, so your investment can pay for itself until you are ready to move in, or simply add to your portfolio.
Inspect with Sam Bevan this weekend.