Land Size 718m2
11 Pinxton Court
Carine, WA, 6020
SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCALE
This is your chance to secure an idyllic family-friendly lifestyle within a very sought-after cul-de-sac central to all Carine has to offer. Peaceful and private living is perfectly combined with the very best in convenience and comfort.
Beyond a pretty rendered exterior and lush, landscaped gardens lies this charm-laden 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home on the market for the first time in 24 years.
The residence is so close to the sought-after Carine Primary and Senior High Schools that you can sometimes hear the kids at play during their lunch breaks. When not studying, they will most likely be enjoying the comfort and spaciousness of the backyard with sprawling lawn and shimmering below ground solar-heated pool - the perfect place to unwind during the heat of the summer months.
Stepping inside through the double door entry you will find high raked ceilings with exposed rafters gracing a sunken formal lounge that is overlooked by the study/dining room with engineered wood flooring.
Virtually sitting at the centre of it all, the modernised galley-style kitchen with its quality Smeg cooktop, Neff oven, Ariston dishwasher, walk-in pantry, granite transformation countertops and white cabinetry, overlooks a huge family-room extension and separate meals area. The family room also seamlessly extends out to the covered decked alfresco entertaining area providing protection from the elements all year round.
The master-bedroom suite is located at the front of the home and features plantation shutters, walk-in wardrobe and a modern ensuite with raised cabinetry, shower and toilet.
The secondary sleeping quarters offers fantastic separation away from the master, with each of the 3 bedrooms featuring built in robes and having easy access to the renovated family bathroom with separate toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, remote-controlled double garage
- Well-appointed kitchen with granite transformation tops, an Ariston dishwasher, glass splashbacks, Neff oven and Smeg gas cooktop
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and reverse-cycle system in lounge and family
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Gas storage hot water system, gas bayonets for heating in the family room and lounge room
- Renovated laundry
- Reticulated gardens
- 718sqm (approx.) block
- Short walk away from a plethora of local parklands, Carine Primary & Carine High School
- Close to the sprawling Carine Open Space parklands and its multiple sporting facilities
- Just minutes from Carine Glades Shopping Centre and the new look Karrinyup complex
- A quick drive to pristine northern beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour, the freeway, public transport and more
Be quick to view this sought-after family abode. It really is one that you will love and cherish for many years to come!