Land Size 43m2
Total Area 43m2
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
Split System (Heating)
Split System (Air Con)
14/55 Herdsman Parade
Wembley, WA, 6014
A fantastic lifestyle location gives this single bedroom top floor apartment excellent appeal.
Every inch of the home has been newly and luxuriously fitted immediately prior to sale.
Well-appointed and freshly presented throughout, it offers a home of light and privacy with the emphasis on convenience, as it's well positioned with cafes and entertainment, as well as a beautiful lakeside location, and bus stops and train station within an easy stroll.
All the elements of entry level and investment success are here, offering excellent growth and rental prospects.
* Fresh open plan interiors with floorboards feature a light and airy design
* Sunlit north facing balcony with leading off the living space
* Peaceful king-sized bedroom fitted with a large wardrobe
* Smartly appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, BIG fridge recess and gas fittings
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioning for year-round comfort
* Loads of internal storage
* Light and bright full bathroom
* Undercover parking
* Projected rental return $270pw-$320pw
Council Rates $1296/PA (approx)
Water Rates $869/PA (approx)
Strata Levies $586/QTR (approx)
Inspect with Sam Bevan this weekend, and make 14/55 Herdsman Parade, Wembley yours.