Land Size 380m2
1 Shakespeare Street
Leederville, WA, 6007
A RENOVATION THAT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!
Auction on site Saturday 12th June at 10am
Settlement: 12th July 2021
Original 1925 brick cottage lovingly restored with a modern contemporary interior. This home is quite simply STUNNING!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Restored flawless Federation Syle stainglass windows throughout.
- Fully restored original art deco ceiling roses and cornices within main bedrooms and living areas.
- Immaculate original jarrah flooring.
- Living space and open plan kitchen.
- Bedroom three ideal for a children's bedroom, sunroom, dining room or a study.
- Alarm and brand new split system air conditioning system.
- Secure grassed rear garden area with reticulation.
- Driveway and crossover for parking.
- Corner block with a clear western aspect from the rear deck.
- Ready to move right in and an opportunity for the addition of an extension and / or another level in the future.
- Built: 1925 (approx)
- Total living: 105sqm (approx)
- Total land: 380sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $1,479.19/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,225.15/pa (approx)
WHAT MY OWNERS SAY ABOUT ME:
We have spent many evenings on the deck overlooking the garden; enjoying a sunset glass of wine where the westerly facing rear offers an unprecedented aspect for inner city living. We have meticulously restored our little cottage and brought back all of the original federation and art deco delights which complement the modern contemporary interior perfectly.
- Less than 1km to the Oxford Street entertainment precinct, Leederville train station and close proximity to Mount Hawthorn and North Perth.
- Close proximity to Beatty Park, Loftus Recreation Centre, parks and Lake Monger.
- City glimpses and less than 10 minute drive to the city.
- Within Bob Hawke College, Aranmore Catholic College, Aranmore Catholic Primary School, West Leederville Primary and North Perth Primary School catchment area.
- Located on Shakespeare Street which is a City of Vincent Safe Active Street with a speed restriction of 30km/h and the first street in Western Australia to be nominated a Department of Transport Bicycle Boulevard giving direct access to the extensive bike path network.