Land Size 356m2
Built in Robes
58 Everingham Street
Carine, WA, 6020
This magnificent 4 bedroom 2 bathroom near new home offers quality modern living for the entire family. Overlooking the lush Fred Marsh Oval playing fields, right next door to Carine Senior High & Primary Schools.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area
* Outdoor access to the rear alfresco and back yard/garden
* Front master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, splendid park views to wake up to
* Private ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, toilet and twin “his and hers” stone vanities
* Mirrored built-in robes to 2nd/3rd bedrooms
* Quality main bathroom with a large shower, separate bathtub and a stone vanity basin
* Powder room
* Practical laundry with a double linen press and outdoor access to the side drying courtyard
* Large remote-controlled double garage with a storage area, internal shopper’s entry and outdoor access down the other side of the property
* Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Fully reticulated
* Small Pets Negotiable (sorry, property not suitable for medium/large dogs)
* Available 11th October 2021 for long term tenancy
Oozing style and sophistication, this impeccable abode is warmed by gleaming American Oak wooden floorboards and is graced by sparkling stone bench tops throughout – with both bathrooms and even the kitchen benefitting. In fact, the latter forms part of the main hub of the house that also includes an open-plan family and dining area where a breakfast bar for casual meals meets double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a dishwasher recess and Elba Fisher and Paykel five-burner gas-cooktop and oven appliances.
All of the bedrooms – including a sumptuous front master suite – are carpeted for comfort, with a versatile guest bedroom or activity/theatre room that can also be utilised as you wish, depending on your personal needs. At the rear, lush backyard lawns and easy-care gardens provide a picturesque setting as far as outdoor entertaining underneath a fabulous connecting alfresco is concerned.
This sought-after pocket of Carine is superbly surrounded by established properties and only finds itself nestled just a few minutes’ walk from Carine Primary School and very close to the Carine Glades Shopping Centre, The Carine Glades Tavern, the sprawling Carine Regional Open Space, public transport at Warwick Station, Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, pristine northern beaches, golf courses and so much more.
* Across the road from the award-winning Carine Senior High School – and just footsteps away from Carine Primary School just behind it
* Opposite the lovely Fred Marsh Oval and not too far away from Carine Open Space, either
* Easy access to shopping at Carine Glades, Gwelup, Karrinyup and Westfield Whitford City, public transport, the freeway, beaches, golf courses, sporting facilities and more.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the 'Make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.